The Troll

The news of V.I.L.E.'s collapse wasn't anything big for the hacker. In fact, to tell the truth, he didn't really care. It didn't affect him in any particular way. V.I.L.E. has provided him with their high-tech systems and security, they aren't going away anytime soon. For surviving, all he just needs to do is to stay low and earn money... from hacking of course.

Of course, he knew about the agency that was hunting down every V.I.L.E. agent out there. But the Troll wasn't worried at all, his house, as well as his base of operation, was completely undetectable with the protection V.I.L.E. supplied their prized hacker a while back. As long as the man doesn't do anything that might reveal his location, he is safe from the clutches of A.C.M.E.

V.I.L.E. or not, he was still one thing, a hacker, who is hacking just for the thrills and fun, and the advantages and rewards that came along with it. He thought he was safe until one day, he say down in front of the screen, with a pizza slice in his hand only to find out that somehow his system was being hacked.

Looking at the symbol that flashed before him, the Troll knew exactly who he was dealing with. "Oh ho... we meet again... I see," the Korean said smiling.

The Troll quickly put the pizza slice aside and cracked his fists before placing them on the keyboard. He knew he didn't have time to waste. If he didn't do anything now, A.C.M.E. would soon be right at his doorstep very soon.

"Hmph... good... as usual, but the Troll is better," the man said to himself as his fingers typed on the keyboard quickly, countering the digital attacks from the white hat hacker.

"Hmph... interesting... this will be fun," the Troll chuckled before continuing typing quickly. The Troll hadn't had this much fun in a long while, hack-fighting someone who was worthy of a battle with him, as much enjoyable, despite the fact that his freedom was at stake. The Troll was just focusing on having fun hacking around.

"Hmm~ And this... and that," the Troll said, ending the battle as the red symbol disappeared from the screen completely, lightning up green, as usual, the red patch on it vanishing. He has blocked the hacker out of his systems... again for the umpteenth time now.

It wasn't the first time the Troll has clashed with him, but every time it happened, it was always fun to have a hacking challenge with a person whose skills were almost on the same level as him. But despite managing to block him once more, the Troll was certain that the white hat hacker would be back, it was just a matter of time before he finds a way to break into his systems once more, and he was looking forward to beating him again.

"It was fun... till we next meet," the Korean said smirking as he munched on a pizza slice as he switched the screen.

That was all that matters to the Troll, relaxing and having 'fun' in the comfort of his own house.

Notes:

Thanks for reading. Do feel free to comment on what V.I.L.E. agent you want to read about next, or any ideas. Feel free to comment your thoughts. This will be updated sporadically according to my liking or the reception of it so stay safe and stay tuned! :)

If you wanna chat about my fics, have any suggestions or request or stuff. Feel free to find me on Discord Tenudakin12345#7702, Twitter: https://twitter.com/TenudaKin or my email: glerenshane12345@gmail.com