The Cleaners

Everyone who was them thought that the newly hired cleaners were weird, in some ways. First off, hardly anyone has skin that pale. And secondly, there are hardly seen speaking, mostly just going about their day quietly, as they cleaned the place, doing their job with that same old, tired expression on their faces every time. Hardly anyone could say that they have seen the pair smile. Thirdly, they looked old enough for retirement age, yet they were looking for a job. And it was odd.

Vlad, who has brown hair and eyebrows, with a sharp chin, and Boris, whose black hair was balding, squarer and blunter and taller than the other man, both surprised the manager when they came knocking on the door of the most prestigious company in the city and said they wanted to take up the cleaner's job.

If it wasn't because the company's old janitor was fired because of a huge mishap, the manager would've never given them the post. Now looking back, the manager was sure he made a great choice by giving Boris and Vlad the job.

The two cleaners get the job done quickly, no matter how big the task was. They were more efficient than the previous janitor. The duo has never failed to complete it without any mistakes and complaints and protests. While the previous cleaner of the building was afraid of many things such as height, insects many other things, Boris and Vlad were seemingly scared of nothing. The workers saw Boris almost falling off the platform while cleaning the window. But he managed to grab onto the edge and pull himself back up, with that plain dull look on his face the entire time. All this earned them credits at the company they are working at, as they impressed their superiors times and times again with their remarkable reputation as cleaners.

Despite living their new life after the fall of V.I.L.E., they haven't forgotten their true allegiance, and the two knew exactly what they were doing. Bidding their time, as they knew for sure, that one day, the faculty members of V.I.L.E. will escape, either they will be broken out, or they will escape. After all, Vlad and Boris have been at V.I.L.E. long enough to know that V.I.L.E. will never truly die. As long as there are true V.I.L.E. agents who are loyal to their cause. V.I.L.E. will return. Boris and Vlad both believed in that.

It is all just a matter of time. Before V.I.L.E. returns, and they are granted their position back at V.I.L.E.

Notes:

Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment your thoughts. This will be updated sporadically according to my liking or the reception of it so stay safe and stay tuned! :)
Do comment if you have any ideas.
If you wanna chat about my fics, have any suggestions or request or stuff. Feel free to find me on Discord Tenudakin12345#7702, Twitter: https://twitter.com/TenudaKin or my email: glerenshane12345@gmail.co