Home (29)

Billie's POV

Y/N laid in bed next to me, asleep. I look at my phone- 3:28 AM. Way too late. As I scroll through instagram, Y/N stirs in her sleep, mumbling something. "Shhh, go back to sleep angel." I soothe, stroking her cheek with my thumb. She turns her face into the crook of my neck. She's so cute.

Ten hours later

Finneas drove back, despite my protesting. He's still in pain from his wounds. As me and Y/N in the back seat, she could barely keep her eyes open. "Baby, if you want to sleep, then just sleep." I said, as she turned her head to look at me. Things are awkward between me, her and Finneas.

"I'm fine, mamas." I roll my eyes. When we get home i'll let her settle in for a little bit, then i'll punish her. I've been thinking up a punishment- she'll hate it. I on the other hand, am getting excited just thinking about it. I won't like seeing her cry, but I'll love seeing her beg. "I love you so much, baby." I remind her, pulling her close to me. She smiles and kisses my cheek. "I love you too." She ends up falling asleep.

A few hours later we reach home. Claudia immediately ran up to Finneas and helped him inside. As we walked inside, everyone welcomed us back, with special eyes on Finneas. He sat on the couch and demanded everyone to gather. As everyone in the house (way too many people in my opinion) circled around Finneas, he started speaking. "For awhile, we're gonna be a bit slower than usual. I'm fine, I just need to rest for a few weeks. In the meantime, take the time for yourself."

After Finneas' stupid speech I went up to my room with Y/N. We relaxed for awhile, I did some work at my desk and Y/N relaxed on the bed with a show. "Baby, go take a bath or shower. I didn't forget about your punishment." I demanded. She looked over to me from the bed as I sat at my desk. "Can I finish this episode first?" "No. Now go." I said, looking back down at the computer. I heard her shuffle a bit as she scurried over to my desk. "Can you come with?" she asked, draping her arms around me. I thought about it for a second. "Fine, little miss clingy." I smiled and got up, grabbing her hand and leading her to the bathroom. She stood with her hand in mine, looking at me for instructions. "Sit down while I run the bath." I ordered. She sat down on the edge of the bath. I joined her and turned on the water, putting various oils into it.

"Baby, get undressed

"Baby, get undressed." Y/N got up and started taking her clothes off. "When you're done come get my clothes." I demanded. "Yes mama." she nodded obediently as she walked over to me, first taking my sweater off. She slowly removed all my chains, setting them on the ottoman. After she was done undressing me, she snuck her hands around my waist and hugged me, her head laying on my boobs. As she kissed my boob, I wrapped my arms around her and chuckled, "You're such a little slut for me, aren't you?" she looked up at me, nodding innocently. "I'm cold!" she complained. "Probably because you're naked. Suck it up." I smiled, gesturing to the almost full bath. She sighed, "Yes, Billie." I smiled and kissed the top of her head.  "Let me get our towels and stuff." I murmered into her hair. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed out two towels. "Billie?" She asked as I stood in front of the cabinet. "What baby?" I laid the towels on the ottoman. "Nothing." she looked down. "Don't play with me. What?" I said more sternly, walking towards her and joining her sitting on the rim of the bathtub. She thought for a moment, "Can we just be alone for a day soon?" she met my eyes. I guess it's been awhile since we've just been... by ourselves? There's always someone home, someones always asking me for a favor or to help them with something, or to do a job, or someone's arguing, or there's a loud party- it's exhausting but it's what I do. I feel bad sometimes because I know she doesn't like the lifestyle I'm in, or much of anything I do in my "career" to be honest. "Yeah baby, we can. It might be awhile though. How about I rent us an airbnb somewhere for a week soon? Anywhere in the world, wherever you want." I smiled. She perked up, "really?!" I love seeing her get excited. "We for real need some alone time. Of course I wanna take you on a trip!" I chuckled, "I should be spoiling you like that more often." I said, gently pinching her cheek. She giggled and planted a kiss on my collarbone.