Bed 🛏 (22)

Billie's POV

I was in Y/N's hospital room again after I slept. My lil princess was asleep, clutching the giant teddy bear I got her for her birthday last year. She can't cuddle me so I guess that's the substitute. I obsessively watched over her. She looks so cute sleeping. I smiled and took out my phone, to snap a pic of her. As I took the picture Finneas walked in, for what seemed like the 100th time. "Hey, Finn. Just taking a picture of my sleeping little angel." I smiled, looking at the pic I just took. "Aw." He smiled. The rest of that day was just her sleeping, waking up, eating, going to the bathroom, and sleeping again. The next three days were that way, actually. Worse, she's on her period. But of course I'm sleep and sex deprived. The second she gets better she's getting her pussy eaten, on her period or not.

Today I decided since she seemed a bit better I'd start letting her have her phone again. I took it from her because I noticed it was as distracting from her sleep. She was still asleep though, it was early. I noticed her blanket wasn't covering her whole body, so I walked up to her bed and covered her with the blanket, up to her shoulders. She shifted a little and let out a little sound. I kissed her forehead before walking backwards to sit back onto the mahogany living chair. I wasn't really doing anything; I was content watching my babygirl rest. Finneas was staring at his phone in the corner of the room, slumped on the couch. "Finneas!" I said, making him look at me. "What do you need?" He asked. "Go get Y/N some water. She's gonna wake up soon." I said. He nodded and left the room.

Soon enough, she woke up. She yawned and sat up, gulping her water down. "Y/N, you're probably getting discharged today. You excited to go home?" I asked her, kissing her head. She nodded and smiled, "Yea. Just... I wish my cramps weren't so bad." She whined. "Aww, I'm sorry. Your period will be done soon, I promise." I said hugging her. She nodded. About a half hour later her doctor and Gazzy showed up. Gazzy brought her another teddy bear and some chocolate. "I think we can discharge you today, Angela. You'll just need to be keeping a strict schedule for your antibiotics and you should be completely fine in a month. I'm going to refer you to a neurologist to follow up with in about a month or two in order to ensure you don't have any long term damage." He smiled. Y/N smiled back at me. I'm excited to bring her home. She needs to be home, in our bed, in my arms, resting. When she gets home she'll need a warm bubble bath and lots of chocolate and cuddles. I'm so soft for this girl. The doctor started again; "She won't be contagious anymore, but symptoms will carry on but to a lesser extent." He smiled. "I'll go get your discharge papers. Mr.O'Connell, which Pharmacy would you like us to send her antibiotics to?" He said turning to Finneas. "Lorena pharmacy, on Whittier boulevard." He said, nodding. I rolled my eyes, the owners of that place have a deal going on with us. They give us pharmaceuticals for us to sell and they get a 20% cut. He shot me a look.

Two hours later we were in the car on the way home. She sat with a hot water bottle on her tummy to soothe her cramps, asleep, the seatbelt reddening her neck. I tucked a little pillow into her neck to prop her up so she wouldn't be sore.

After we stopped at the pharmacy and spent three hours driving home from LA, Y/N was in our room getting undressed. She was having trouble taking off her silk pajama pants as the strings on them were all tangled up. As I put away my clothes from the trip I noticed this. I smirked and walked over to her, gently pushing her onto the bed, guiding her fall. "Billie, wha-?" She said confused as I removed her clothes. "Just let me do it." I said smiling down at her. She smiled and stretched out her arms. I had her slipped into a little nightgown, barely long enough to cover up her butt, only reaching down to the middle of her thighs. I knelt down and kissed her lips. She got off the bed and walked up to the top of the bed. I peeled the comforter and the sheets back, inviting her to lay her head down on the freshly fluffed pillow. "I can tell these sheets were just washed." She smiled, climbing in. "Only the best for you babygirl." I said, covering her up so only her head was visible. I on the other hand took off all my clothes and out on yet another nightshirt, cloning into bed next to her, cradling her in my arms.

"This feels good." She murmured, drifting off to sleep.

Thanks for reading! I low key feel like people don't care about this book anymore so drop some comments so I know how y'all feel.