Whenever Michael is tired

Michael's POV
One hour. I got one hour of sleep because of Chris and Liz. I force my self out of bed, only to find myself more tired then I thought. I look around my room. Ennard wasn't here. I shrug and make my way to the kitchen. Ennard was in his human form, making his famous pancakes for the annoying brats who kept me up. "Mikey!" They called at the same time. "Hi..." I mutter. "You okay, Mikey?" Chris asks, all innocent. "No. You two were super loud last night. I got exactly one hour of sleep last night so no. I'm not okay." I snap. "Eggs, calm down." Noah (Ennard) pipes in. "Tch, fine." I leave the kitchen and walk to the living room. Mom was watching TV while dad was gazing at his knife. "Dad, mom." I say, joining them on the couch. "Hello dear." Mom replies. "Sup, Mike." Dad adds. "Your children are annoying." I mutter. "Oh? How so?" Mom asks. "Clara, they're always annoying. What in the world do you mean, how so?" Dad states. "William!" Mom snaps at him. She looks at me, gesturing for me to continue. "They were up all night so I got only an hour of sleep." I tell them. Mom opens her mouth to speak but was interrupted. "EGGS! C'MERE FOR A SEC!" Noah calls. I get up and go to where his voice came from. I finally found him in the bedroom. "You called?" I ask him. He nods. "Come here. I'm cuddling you till you fall asleep and that's that." He claims. "No escape, huh?" I ask him. He just outstretches his arms, signaling he wanted me to come to him. I let out a sigh and crawl into the bed. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close. "Sleep." He tells me. "Noah-" "Sleep." He cuts me off. "Fine." I find myself cuddling closer to him. I lay there, taking in his warmth, for a little bit. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.

Noah's (Ennard) POV
Poor Eggs. He should've gotten more sleep. Ima yell at Liz and Chris later.

Hey y'all! So, these are gonna have a few ships in it. I do ship Will x Glitch but for this, imma just do Will x Clara. Lemme know if you have any suggestions. ^•^