Who ate Chris's cookies

Nightmare's POV
As soon as Liz screamed, I knew what happened. Last night, me and the other Nightmares dared her to eat Chris's cookies. None of us thought she was suicidal enough to do so. I decide to help her. I make my way to the kitchen - in human form - and see Chris strangling her. "Chris! Stop it!" I call, running over and pulling him away. He was in his teen form so it was a little harder than I would have liked. "SHE ATE MY COOKIES!!!!!" He yelled. "We dared her too." I explain. I regret that because he turns on me. He grabs my hand and drags me to the room. "I'm sorry Chris." I tell him, hoping to be spared. But, much to my surprise, as soon as the door shut, I was pulled into a kiss. Of course I kissed back, but I was shocked. He pulls away and glares at me. "Don't. Do. It. Again." He deadpans, before kissing me again. I kiss back. "Ooooo~" NM Chica and NM Bonnie say in sync. We pull away and glare at them. "Go. Away." Chris demands. The giggle and run away. "Idiots." I mutter. This time, I pull Chris into a kiss. "Are ya done making out with my brother? Me and dad need him." Michael says, coming out of nowhere. "Hey!" Chris shouts. Michael chuckles and the two walk away. I flop down on the bed.

Aaaaaa too shoooorrrt!! But this is all I could think of. My motivation is leaving meeee