Will You Please Be Mine??? Pt. 2

Sasu's P.O.V. The night before Valentine's day~ 

I looked at the gates of Konoha. 'Hn, the gates still look exactly the same.' I walked through the gates, then went on top of one of the larger buildings. 'A few shops are in different spots, but other than that, there's isn't much else different.' I walked to the abandoned Uchiha compound. 'This should be the best place to stay for the night.' I slept on the cold floor, sitting up. 

Naru's P.O.V. V-Day~ 

I hit the off button on my alarm clock as I rolled onto my side. Hinata and Kiba invited me to celebrate V-day with them, but I gracefully denied. I know they mean well, but I don't want them to feel pity for me because I don't have anyone to celebrate it with.

'Sai is taking Ino to the movies, then out to dinner. Lee is showering Sakura in gifts, then, also, taking her out to dinner at this fancy restaurant on the other side of town. Hinata and Kiba are watching movies in Kiba's house, then they are ordering pizza. Shikamaru is taking Temari out for lunch, then they are going to spend the rest of the day by the lake. Chouji is visiting his girlfriend in her village and will be staying there for the rest of the week. Neji is taking Tenten out to lunch, then they're going to spend sometime at the beach, after they're going out to dinner, and later, the movies. And the list goes on and on.'

I looked at the time on my clock.

12pm.

'Eh, I don't need to get up today.' I thought to myself. I took a nap for about an hour, then decided to get up anyways.

I grabbed some clean-ish clothes from my closet and walked into the bathroom.

I turned on a bath and stripped. I checked the water and once it was warm enough, I turned off the fauset and got in.

'Hmm, that feels nice.' I thought to myself.

I stayed in the bathtub for 30 minutes before I started actually washing myself.

After another 30 minutes, I got off, dried, and got dressed. After I was fully dressed, I drained the bath.

Once everything was cleaned in the bathroom and my dirty clothes were put in the hamper, I walked into the kitchen and made myself some instant Ramen, then ate it.

I looked at the clock above my stove.

3:30pm.

I decided to take a much needed walk. I put on my big, red winter coat, my boats then headed out the door.

I walked for a good 45 minutes before I sat down on the bench that I sat on 2 days before.

After about 15 minutes, I started drifting asleep. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I shot my eyes open and looked behind me.

And what I saw shocked me beyond expectations.

"S-Sasuke?"

"Hello, Naruto."

"Wh-what are you d-doing here?" I asked.

"You'll see." He leaned his face closer and closer to mine until our lips were interlocked with each other's. I, hesitantly, kissed Sasuke back, worried it was a joke or that I was dreaming.

Then, all of a sudden, Sasuke pulled away and picked me up bridle style. He jumped from house to house until we arrived at my crappy apartment. Sasuke, stealthfully, opened the door while he was still holding me. 

I looked around my apartment. It was cleaned, there were candles and flowers everywhere. Sasuke finally put me down.

"Wh-what's all of thi-" Sasuke cut me off by kissing me again. This time I kissed back without hesitation. 

Sasuke made me Ramen, it was the instant stuff, but I was still happy. He also got me a very heart-warming and sweet card. He got my 3 plushies. One that looked like him, a frog and a fox. My 3 favorite things, other than Ramen of course. I was beyond happy.

"Sasuke thank you so much!" I said as I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. 

"I love you, Naruto." He whispered in my ear. I was shocked, but so very happy.

"I love you too, Sasuke." I smiled, widely.

We pulled away a little. I asked, "So, are you back in Konoha permanently, or are you just here for tonight?" I was worried he wasn't going to stay for long.

"Well, whatever you want me to do, Naruto."

"What?! Really?! So, if I want you to stay forever, you will?!"

"Yup, but only for you." He said as he kissed me on the lips, again.

'Today was the best Valentine's ever!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

KAR: Hope ya guys enjoyed! It was going to be longer, but I'm running low on time, sorry. But, hope ya liked anyways. And, until nexxt time!