𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

Moaning and heavy breathing surrounded the pitch black room.

Heavy raining was being heated along with the two boys that were in bed. The two enemies. Choi Hyunsuk & Park Jihoon..

"Hmm~" moaned the younger one as his nails dig deeper on the older's skin.

The older one pounded more inside the heavenly hole nearly breaking the younger one.

"Hm, aahh~ f-faste-r! Ssukie~" the words made Hyunsuk even more lustful. "Just as you wish baby~"

Hyunsuk grabbed both of Jihoon's legs and putted them on his shoulders before slamming himself deeper inside Jihoon.

Sigh, after sigh left Jihoon's small lips. Hyunsuk went towards Jihoon's beautiful face before crushing their lips together.

Their tongues were fighting for who to win while Hyunsuk's hands went to tease Jihoon's already red nipples.

The older, pounded himself harder while his hands and mouth were still fucking Jihoon.

Jihoon moaned louder and grabbed a pair of Hyunsuk's hair when he sucked on Jihoon's nipples like a baby.

"C-cum~ hhyunnie, w-wanna cum~ ahh~"

"Together"

Hyunsuk fastened the speed and pounded inside Jihoon like a beast.

Jihoon, felt a knock on his stomach and sucked the air. Hyunsuk felt his d*ck inside Jihoon, getting bigger and bigger, meaning he is about to release.

And they both released at the same time. Jihoon felt his stomach full when Hyunsuk's sperms went inside him.

"Tired~~" Jihoon, mumbled closing his eyes. But Hyunsuk still didn't have enough.

"Not yet" Jihoon wanted to fight back but who could stop the Choi Hyunsuk?

Hyunsuk, grabbed Jihoon's weak body and turned him around. He grabbed Jihoon's waist and pulled him a little up.

"Open your legs" like being ordered by his master, Jihoon opened his legs and Hyunsuk reinserted his cock.

Jihoon grabbed the bedsheet and sighed, tears filling up his big panda eyes, but it was out of the pleasure Hyunsuk was giving him.

But Hyunsuk got mad when his d*ck couldn't fxck Jihoon properly because the younger's legs were weak and kept falling.

"You don't want to go to the campus tomorrow, do you?" Jihoon let out a frustrated sigh, and with his left strength he did how Hyunsuk first told him to do.

But later on choked on a loud moan because of Hyunsuk's action. "S-slow~ sukkie! H-hurts!" Jihoon, grabbed the bedsheet tighter and let out a sob.

He wasn't hurting but was just tired. They have been doing it for hours, no one could count how many times Jihoon released but Hyunsuk still couldn't get satisfied.

Jihoon, moaned louder when Hyunsuk kept pounding in his sweet spot. "T-there~~"

"There?"  Hyunsuk asked and slammed himself. "S-slow d-down~ monster!"

Hyunsuk, laughed in between his groans and sighs.

"But you like it though"

For the last time, Jihoon and Hyunsuk released and Hyunsuk flopped down beside the younger one.

They both were burning after the long exercise. "I lost 10kg today~" Hyunsuk chuckled at what Jihoon said and went closer towards him.

He kissed the younger's red cheeks and wrapped themselves inside the blanket.

They sure hate eachother but when the night falls they become something else..

Nobody would expect them to be so sweet and passionate with eachother at the night.

Everyone heard of, friends with benefits but have they ever heard that enemies with benefits exist? The non so couple sure would shock everyone if they ever found out about what's going between the two.

They both hate eachother to death. They won't hesitate to even kill eachother while having s*x. There's no problem because they don't have feelings for each other.

Only ...

Enemies with benefits