°chapter 10°

"hey, hey, did you know Hyunsuk failed in exam???" Jihoon asked with a big smile.

The students nodded. "That's what we call karma!" Jihoon brayed.

Not until the door was aggressively opened by a expressionless Hyunsuk.

"Oho~ the loser is here guys"

Hyunsuk didn't give a fck to what Jihoon said and went straight towards his desk and sat down.

Jihoon confusedly looked at the older, weirded out that Hyunsuk didn't start a fight at first glance.

"Did he go to the doctor?" Jihoon whispered to one of his classmate who shrugged.

"I don't know and why ask?"

"Nothing.."

——

The two hours passed by Jihoon thinking what might have happened to Hyunsuk-

He isn't worried or anything, just curious at why the most known bully so quite today.

Lazily, Jihoon went out of the classroom and walked towards Mashiho's class.

When Jihoon reached there, he already saw the younger coming out of the class. Jihoon went towards him before throwing his body on Mashiho's.

"I'm knackered!"

Mashiho laughed and patted Jihoon's back. "Me too, but let's eat then finish the 3 more hours?? And Yoshi said he wants to throw a party tonight because tomorrow is Saturday so we can sleep for hours"

"Really?? I was craving for a party. Yochi knows everything I want, so adorable"

"Yeah, now let's go"

With a light groan, Jihoon followed behind the younger to the canteen. They ordered their food the moment they went inside.

Jihoon kept looking at the door, then after a few minutes the door opened and walked in the cool boys.

When one of them passed by Jihoon, the boy uttered something that was clearly heard by the person.

"Barmy"

Mashiho chuckled and pinched Jihoon's arm slightly.

"Alright mate?!" Somebody shouted a little from behind the two. They both looked at the way and found Haruto and doyoung.

Doyoung sat beside jihoon with a cup of tea with himself. The younger looked at the older before helding out the cup.

"Fancy a cuppa?"

Jihoon shook his head.

Then the four started chatting about random things until the other two decided to show up, who else if not Asahi and Yoshi.

"Finally you two are here.. we have been waiting for hours" Mashiho said with an unpleased tone.

"Sorry, I was planning some things with Sahi"

"What do you think of it Jihoon?" Yoshi asked the oldest member who smiled brightly.

"I'm chuffed to bits" Yoshi's lips curled up. "I'm glad!"

And they started a long conversation again but all of them were focused on blubbering without Yoshi who was daydreaming while looking forward.

And it caught all of their attention. "hyung?" Doyoung patted Yoshi's shoulder to get his attention but the older was drifted somewhere else.

"Bev" Haruto frowned and looked at the way Yoshi was looking. "Gah you think he is handsome? I'm more handsome"

"Shut up" Yoshi said with an annoyed tone.