Wedding 💜

Fluff

I adjusted my suit and checked myself in the mirror. A normal black tuxedo, with a white rose tucked inside my coat pocket. I was anxious, but a good anxious. I felt carefree.

"Mr. Ukai, it's almost time." That deep voice startled me. It was one of the workers that helped with the decoration.

"Mhm, okay." I sighed. Just glancing at the mirror one more time before I go. Leaving the building, white lights surround the altar. The sounds of waves crashing. Laughter coming from all directions. It really was a beautiful scenery. It's where we wanted to get married. Next to the waves. I'm already a blushing mess. I started walking. The guest waved at me and I smiled at them. Almost everyone I knew was here, dressed formal. I stood next to the priests who was holding a small book. I started talking to my best men. A woman walked over to the altar and motioned everyone to get ready. People stood up one by one.

Then that's when it happened, there he was. He wore a white suit with ruffles as the design, and his hair parted to the sides. He had bouquet, filled with purple irises, yellow roses, daisies. He made this scenery way more perfect than it already was. He looked embarrassed, but he was trying his best to hide it. He reached to where I was and turned his focus to me. I took his hand and smiled.

"Today we are gathered here for Ukai Keishin and Takeda Ittetsu wedding..." Tsu looked like he was on the verge of tears already. The priest said a few words.

"Okay, you may proceed with your vows." I took a deep breath, and took Ittetsu other hand holding them gently.

"Takeda Ittetsu, I don't think I've fallen more in love with someone than I have with you. From that sweet smile of yours to those black dress shoes you wear all the time." I heard a slight laugh from the audience.

"When we first started dating, I thought it was coincidence. But I now think it was fate and destiny. Destiny brought us together, and I ended up falling in love with you. Every little thing you just makes me smother you in kisses. When I'm with you I want to be a better man. I love you Takeda Ittetsu, even in the afterlife, in another world, I'll always love you." Tsu started crying, but then peeked up at me with a huge smile. I started getting sentimental myself. We both had tears rolling down our cheeks.

"Ukai Keishin, every moment I spend with you, is happiness." We were both sobbing at this point.

"It would take a century to explain how much I love you, every little thing you do makes me smile. When you laugh, it warms my heart. Hearing you complain about work, makes me grin. I still remember when you proposed to me,new were driving to a cabin, and you took the wrong turn and we ended up in the middle of nowhere. But the sunset was going down and the sky was red, orange, and yellow it all seemed so perfect. You make me the best person I can be." The priest kept saying a bunch of more crap.

"You may now kiss the groom." I leaned in and laughed at his crying little face. I kissed his forehead then his lips. Wrapping my hands around his waist.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." He buried his face in my chest as the audience just screamed and smiled. His arms around my neck. I grinned slightly and rested my head on his for a bit.

If you want press the star, press it. -kyo
👇💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 [𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲] 🎉