I'm in love~ Part 1

I do not own any drawings or characters in this fanfiction.

(Takeda POV)

I was laying on my bed thinking about practice today. The third years have already graduated. The team felt incomplete without them, but I'm happy for those 4. I turned to my side staring at my phone. My life is dry to be honest.. I hesitated but soon reached for my phone. I wanted to call Ukai. Looking through my contacts I clicked on his number.

"Hey Take-Chan."

"Hi," I forgot why I called him uhh. I got all flustered up. I had to make up an excuse.

"What's up?" He said his normal lazy voice.

"Nothing much um, when is the next practice?"

"Two days from now, why'd you ask?" He sounded tired. I probably woke him up.

"I just was wondering, I have to do something. I'll see you then."

"Hold on is it okay if I swing by your house really quick?"

"Y-yeah, just text me when you're close." (Takeda lives in a apartment complex)

"Okay." He hung up. I slid down to the floor covering my face. I felt like a schoolgirl from a shoujo manga. I sighed. I'm 28 why do I still blush? I'm hopeless. I stood up picking up the blanket that fell on the ground. Leaving my bedroom I headed to the kitchen. It was dark out, I didn't even notice. I rinsed a cup out taking out some cold ice tea from the fridge. As I poured the tea I couldn't seem to get Ukai out my thoughts. I feel like I'm falling in love with him more each day. I took off my glasses cleaning 'em since they got a little dirty. Some time passed by, waiting for Ukai. I pondered about why he wanted to come over at such a late hour. Was it that important? Well whatever it is, I get to see him again and his long eyelashes. Yes I have observed Ukai's face for a little and his eyelashes are very long. For a secoind I thought he wore fake eyelashes, but there is anything wrong with that even if he did. I wanna try wearing fake eyelashes now. I'm not sure.

*BEEP//*

I got a notification, 'I'm at the door'. I put on my black slippers opening my door. Walking down the gold and white hallway. I rode the elevator to the first floor. Passing the receptionist, I saw Ukai outside through the window. He was wearing a carmel color coat, black scarf. I smiled to myself, opening the door.

"Hey sensei." A gust of wind blew in my face. I shivered. It was freezing outside, I see why he's wearing a coat.

"Hi, c'mon get out the cold." His nose and cheeks were a pint of red. His dyed blonde hair still fading. I've told him many times to recolor it. I blushed when he wore the headband I gave him when it was his birthday. We approached the elevator in comfortable silence. I speculated what he was thinking. His hands were loose and he had a straight face. Probably volleyball. Going up the elevator finally we arrived at my apartment floor. I unlocked the door letting him in.

"So what happened?"

"I was thinking if we could watch some volleyball videos of teams we are going to face. So when I tell the boys I have an idea what to pay attention to."

"Sure, want anything to eat?"

"I'm good." He took off his scarf and coat hanging it in the closet next to the entrance. I led him to the living room while I obtained my laptop and 2 blankets. I like the word obtain. I grinned. I saw Ukai getting more relaxed on my L shaped couch.

"Here." I gave him the blanket and laptop. He took out a USB drive.

"Okay, so which team do you want to look at? Itachiyama, Nekoma, Aoba Josiah...."

"Uh Itachiyama, I haven't heard much about them." He put the laptop on his lap looking through the files. Staring at his side profile, he looked lovely. I was tempted to poke his face, but no. He was really handsome. The kind of handsome that makes you fangirl every minute. The video played. I stopped moving my eyes to the computer. Noticing his hands they were all muscular but looked soft, I wonder how it would feel intertwined with mine?

If you want press the star, press it. -kyo
👇💜