burned out

"hey, wake up."

"seriously, wake up!"

"WAKE UP! THE FUCKIN' KITCHEN IS ON FIRE BITCH!"

before you could fully wake up, you were being carried out of bed by your roommate, who was yelling at you to wake up because you were out cold and didn't hear the fire alarms going off in the apartment building.

"ATSUMU, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" you yell, trying to comprehend why your kitchen was on fire and why the alarms were going off.

he continues to run out of the apartment with you in his arms while ensuring you were okay and covering your face from all the smoke.

after running downstairs and reaching the parking lot, he finally sets you down and tries to catch his breath from all the running and smoke he inhaled.

"omg, Tsumu, are you okay?!" you ask, seeing his teary eyes and watching him cough violently.

"yeah, I'm fine, don't worry 'bout me." he finally stops coughing and catches his breath, "but he isn't," he says, pointing at the orange object running towards you at the speed of light and crushing you into a hug.

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?! I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" your other roommate, Hinata, asks, crying while hugging you. you hug him back, feeling bad for the boy, laying your head on top of his.

you rub Hinata's back, trying to make him feel better and stop him from crying because this boy has been crying for the past couple of minutes.

Atsumu joins in the hug and lays his chin on your head. "I'm glad ya guys are okay, especially you y/n, I had to go back and get yer lazy ass! but to answer yer question from before, well ya see-" he begins but gets interrupted by someone yelling at you guys.

"what did yer dumbasses do this time?" you all watch as the grey-haired twin angrily walks towards you guys. "this is the third fire this year. how'd ya even manage to do that?"

"shut yer trap! I was about to explain to y/n what happened until ya interrupted me!" Atsumu said before examining Osamu's dark eye bags, "ya look like shit, by the way, why do ya look like that?"

"I DON'T KNOW?! MAYBE CAUSE IT'S TWO IN THE FUCKIN' MORNING TSUMU AND I'M FUCKIN' TIRED!" he sarcastically yelled before getting to his point "anyways, explain yourself before I beat yer ass for interruptin' my sleep," he said, calming down a bit.

"HEY, I was having a dream where I married this thicc guy, and I mean thicc with two c's, and he was HOT, so you have no room to complain about sleep right now, Samu," you said, daydreaming about the dream you were having earlier.

"who said my dream wasn't better than yers?"

"oh yeah, what was your dream about then?" you ask, kinda curious.

"none of yer business."

"it was probably 'bout his boyfriend Suna or somethin'," Atsumu said, joining in the conversation, smirking at his brother while he stared back at him, agitated.

"actually, for yer inform, it was about a food critic givin' my restaurant a good rating," he finally admits.

"okay, never mind, your dream was definitely better than mine but didn't I give your restaurant a good review online last week?" you said.

"y/n for the last time, just because yer a picky eater doesn't make ya a food critic. also, thanks for the review" he smiled at you before looking back at his brother.

"okay yada yada, I don't care 'bout y'alls dreams. anyways, ya see, what happened is me and Shoyo were hungry after playin' Mario Kart for hours, so we put some pizza rolls in the oven, and we sorta kinda forgot about them, and yeah, you can kinda guess what happened." he rubbed the back of his neck, avoiding his brother's harsh gaze.