Chapter 7: No Hope

John lies next to a pile of rubble. Dusting himself off getting up looking at a map. Police and S.W.A.T finally arrive. John looks out of the window seeing them. He ventures into a room picking up a phone, dials 911

"911 what's your emergency? "

"Cut the Bullshit!"

"Excuse me?"

"Listen to me! I called earlier about the Whitehouse, it's not a prank call now is it?"

"There are guys there."

"That's not enough! You don't understand these guys here aren't your joblow assassins there here to cause damage. Permanent damage."

"We're sending guys in right now!"

"Sir S.W.A.T is coming in" a guy looking back from a computer to Mr. Ryan.

"Light them up"

The S.W.A.T team swarms the building strategically. The terrorists line up with equal strategy. The S.W.A.T go to the doors and windows a man climbs through a window a bomb blowing off his leg splating blood all over the wall adjacent.

John saw all of the S.W.A.T members get slaughtered. Bangs his hand on the window! "No!"

Mr. Ryan, sitting in an office chair, laughing
"This is too fucking perfect!"

The rest of the S.W.A.T. members retreat carrying each other a blood massacre.

John finds away to get to the main lobby where he had previously been.

"Where the fuck is the president?"

"Sir! We got him!"

Mr. Ryan turns around seeing the president on his knees.

"Hello Mr. President it's an honor."

John looks at his watch noticing that 30 minutes had passed.

PA system chimes in "Mr. McClane please report to channel 7 news!"

John turns on the T.V. seeing a beat up president with a bloody nose and a black eye. "I have specific instructions for John McClane, please take off your shoes and throw out all of your weapons" the president is then shot on national television.

John stood in shock.

A phone then rang John jumped, he then picked up a phone.

"H- hello?"

"John McClane?"

"Wh-who Is this?"

"This is Sergeant Oliver Stone"

"How do I know you're what you say you are?"

"I swear John I'm not fucking with you"

"Alright, how did you get a hold of me?"

The phone is silent on the other side. The phone hangs up.

"Well fuck John you really fucked up this time" John said putting is weapon down sitting by the bed rubble all around.

Mr. Ryan walked around watching over the hostages. "Johnson!" He yelled at a guy on a computer. He looks back "yes boss?" "Where the fuck are my launch codes!?" "I'm working on it"

"It honestly can't be that hard!" He stops talking hearing a helicopter above them.

"Too fucking perfect!" Grabs a radio chiming in on the PA system. "John! John! Get to the roof!"

John looks up hearing the command grabbing his weapon looking around the halls moving silent. He hears the helicopter.

"Move your ass!" A man shouted firing a weapon towards the hostages. The hostages get up storming out of the building. "No not you guys!" Mr. Ryan said grabbing Holly and Lucy McClane "you guys are coming with me!"

"You son of a bitch!" Jack scrramed springing to action punching him in the face. Mr. Ryan falls on the ground. The guards subdued Jack. As he looked angrily at Mr. Ryan, getting up grabbing a gun sticking it to Jack's head. "I lost my uncle, looks like her kids are too" pointing at Lucy. He shoots Jack in the head making his head snap back blood getting everywhere. Holly and Lucy begin to cry.

All of the hostages are out of the building. John makes his way to the roof shooting a guy and plenty more firing back at him. The helicopter seeing the fire fight happening on the roof. "Which one do we shoot!?" "Why the fuck does it matter!? Shoot then both!" The gunner begins to open fire on John and the terrorists.

"What the fuck!?" John screams charging the guys kicking one off of the Whitehouse. He falls to the ground below. John hides loading another clip into his gun the other terrorist pulls up a grenade launcher firing at the helicopter. The helicopter explodes crashing into the rest of the Whitehouse. John runs for his life throwing the guns to the side. The roof implodes John falls rolling on some of the rubble rolling getting cuts and bruises. The helicopter explodes for the last time taking some of the building with it. John rolls to the feet of a man looking up at him. He sees Mr. Ryan. "Hello John are you enjoying the game?"

"Go fuck yourself pretty boy!"