Chapter 4: Wrong Place Wrong Time

"Mr. John McClane!" The voice comes on as Mr. Ryan walks on the rubble of the stage holding a microphone. John stands up heroic.

"Hey jerk off! I'm right here" he stod with his arms open wide.

"John McClane!" Mr. Ryan walks around the broken stage. "You may not know me, or care but I've admired your work for a long, LONG time" Mr. Ryan said with a satanic smile.

"Should've just thanked me after the ceremony, like everyone else" John replied teeth grit.

"Listen John please don't do anything you're going to regret, little do you know there is a gun to The president's as we speak, " smiles again. "TUN SIE ES JETZT!" The room fills with guys opening fire on the ceremony. Bullets fly traveling through the chest of innocent bystanders. John grabs his family and friends getting them to safety. He turns around catching a butt of a gun to the jaw. Hitting the ground blood coming from his mouth. "RUNDEN SIE DIE ÜBERLEBENDEN" Mr. Ryan told the men. John gets up punching the guy grabbing the gun (an UMP45 model) running out of the room. Two men rush after him. "NO! Lassen Sie ihn gehen". Turns around looking at McClane's family and friends. "THE GAME IS ON".