Today's the Day

"MOM, MOM IT'S HERE ITS FINALLY HERE!" I say running into the kitchen where my mother was having tea. "NO WAY, IS IT WHAT I THINK IT IS?" my twin sister said running down the stairs. I swear she's sonic that blue headgehog  thing that's like super fast. "Calm down Girls." My mother said looking up from her tea as we ran into the kitchen. She look Terrible her brown hair tied up in a messy pony tail, and black circles under here eyes. "Oh my, Are you okay mom" I said sitting next to her. There was a pile of papers in front of me and I took one of them up. "I'm fine darling..." My mother said. I sighed after reading one of the letters. "I'm sorry mom, he's a serious jerk." She looked at me on the verge of tears. Father left about a month ago after mom found out he cheated on her. He's trying to take my mom to court for custody of me and my sister. Mom looked down and looked at the letter I had in my hand. "What's that?" She's asked pointing to the letter. I smiled at her and said "It's the acceptance letter." She looked up at me looking surprised. "Oh I'm so proud of you love" she said hugging me. My sister came from the side of the kitchen of where she was standing and joined the hug and it felt so comfortable. We broke away from the hug and my mom smiled. "You better go pack" she said looking at me then to my sister. "Okay"  we said in unison and smiled at each other. We walked upstairs to our shared bedroom and started to pack. "I hope she'll be okay" my sister, Nevaeh said. "I'm sure she'll be fine, she's a strong women" i said while trying to shove as many stuff animals in my luggage as possible. "Y/N (your name)  you know how dad's been lately. What happens if something goes on while we're gone." She said grabbing my arm. I grabbed her hand and smiled, "I'll make sure nothing happens Vea" i said softly. She let go of my arm and went back to packing. • I'll make sure nothing happens to her• i said to myself.   

                     ~Time Skip~

"Y/N, NEVAEH COME ON WERE GONNA BE LATE" Mom shouted up the stairs. "Coming!!!" We said in unison. My mom smiled at us as she opened the door and we ran outside. Today was the day it's finally happening. Me and Nevaeh officially start hogwarts. We were over excited we couldn't wait to get there. My sister reached into her bag and pulled out a CD. She smiled at me and i smiled back knowing what was about to go down. She put the CD into the little slot above the radio. She turned up the radio and blasted our favorite song" SO I PUT MY HANDS UP AND PLAY MAH SONG AND BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY! YEAAH YEAH YEAH HHH" Me and Nevaeh sung at the top of our lungs as mom drove us to  diagon alley. We walked to a wall. Nevaeh squeezed my hand and said "This is it...This is where it begins". I was looking at the wall like it was som kind of magical creature I've never seen before. Mom walked up the wall and pressed some of the bricks. Mom stepped and the bricks of the wall swung back. "Woah" me and Nevaeh said. "Go on girls, you have your list and I'll see you soon, Make sure to write also" Mom said walking away. We ran up to her and hugged her tightly then ran threw the brick door. We turned around and watched mom wave as the bricks began to close up again. We turned around and began to watch the crowded street. I sighed and Nevaeh looked at me. "You okay sis?" She said. "Huh? Oh yeah just... thinking" I said looking at the ground. "Oh..ok well you go to Ollivanders and get your wand and I'll go get the cloak's" She said. "Well meet up at the book store!" I said "Sure thing!" Nevaeh said backwards waving. I walked towards Ollivanders and when I approached the door I stood there for a moment and walked in.