Choo-Choo

I was awoken to the sounds of talking. I didn't even know i passed out. All I remember was talking to my sister then everything went dark. Then it hit me...My sister, Nevaeh, where was she?! I jolted up from where I was sitting only to be greeted my a sharp pain in my stomach. "Yikes, Slow down there missy." I heard i voice say. I looked over and saw a hot sitting next to me. I backed as far into the seat as i could. "Oh don't be afraid. I ain't gonna hurt ya" the boy said. "I'm George, George Weasley" he said offering his hand to me. I looked at him for a moment and shook his hand. "And may I ask who you are?" He said leaning back into his chair. "Y-Y/N Y/L/N" U said stuttering over my words. "Nice to meet ya" George said with a big smile. "Where is she?" I said looking around. "Who?" He said confused. "My sister, Nevaeh (Y/L/N)." I said trying to get up. "Ah Ah, Sit down you don't want to hurt yourself again. And your sister I believe went to get snacks from the snack cart." He said rolling his eyes. "Along with my brother" he continued. As he finished Nevaeh and another boy swing around the corner of the door with a big stash of snacks. "Oh My god! Y/N!" Nevaeh said dropping her snacks as she ran to me. "I'm fine, I'm fine" I said as I hugger her back. "I was so worried, I'm so sorry!" She said a voice a bit shaky. "It's alright love, She's fine" the boy Nevaeh was walking with said. I glared at him and he threw his hands up surrending. "Oh my apologies, I should introduce these two huh-?" She said pulling away from our hug and smiling and sitting in between them. "I believe you probably already met George over here" Nevaeh said pointing to her right. He just waved and smiled. "And over here is Fred" she said pointing to her left. "Ello there" he said waving. I just glared at Fred like he was my worst enemy. "I don't think she likes me very much" fred whispered to Nevaeh. "I can see that" she said whispering back to him chuckling. George stood up and switched sides from Nevaeh's side to your side. "Are you feeling alright" George said as Fred and Nevaeh talked. "Huh? Oh Yea I'm fine" I smiling back at him with a reassuring smile. "Alright" he said. We continued to talk for awhile.

  ~Nevaeh's POV:~
   I was talking with Fred about what hogwarts would be like. I however kept glancing over at Y/N and George. She was smiling and laughing. This almost made me cry. Not in a sad way but a happy way. Ever since father left Y/N always thought she had to protect us and just make sure to smile for us. She says everything was fine and she was fine. U even knew she want fine. At night when mum went to bed j could here Y/N crying in the other room. It broke my heart. But when her and George were laughing and smiling right in front of us, I knew that smile on her face was real. It made me so happy. "You know they could make a good couple sum day" Fred said nudging my arm. I looked at him and smiled devishly "Listen here busta, You see me? You see her? Now you see me? I'm the big sista here and if he ends up dating her guess he gonna end up dating me" i said laughing a little bit. "Well excuse me ma'am but i don't think he'd have you" fred said with the same amount of drama in his voice. "Oh anf why is that my good sir?" I said back. "Well because you'd be with me m'lady." He chuckled and I blushed. "In ya dreams" I said nudging his arm playfully. I looked back at Nevaeh and she smiled at me.

     ~Y/Ns POV~

Nevaeh looked at me and I smiled. She smiled back then turned around to talk with Fred again. I was talking with George about all the possible pranks he and Fred could pull on the professors at hogwarts. "Well you know Nevaeh, And I are excellent pranksters" i said to George. Nevaeh heard this and turned and faced us. "Hell yah we are" she said smiling. "Oh really? You think you can out prank (oml corniest line evea) the pranksters?" Fred said turning to face me. "Hell yah we can, Like in 2nd grade me and Y/N both out glue on the teachers seat and tapped all her pens and lesson plans to the ceiling of the classroom." Nevaeh said. "Oh Yea i remember that. We got suspended and got in trouble at home, but it was worth ittt" I said recalling the memory. "Hah I bet it was" George said turning to me and smiling. I smiled back, but something about this smile that was on my face was different. It was real. I've never felt this happy in my life.