Chapter Two

"Ma'am do you need any help with your bags?" The taxi driver asked as we came to a hault.

"I got this, thank you." I said paying the driver and pulling out my bags.

"Wow. Los Angeles is beautiful." I whispered to myself as I watched the bright sun shine, the people roaming the streets, and the sweet smells filling the air.

I was more then excited to be here. You see, my friend Megan invited me to join her, her brother, and two youtubers to stay with them while I try to get my life straight and start my singing career.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Megan's number. No answer.
No, please answer Megan.

I dialed her number again, and again. Still no answer.
Great. I looked around at all the people to see if I could find someone who can help me.

I spotted two boys walking, one with brownish blonde hair, the other one with black hair and a blonde streek. I decided to walk over to the boys and ask for help. Leaving my stuff on the corner, I sped walk towards the two boys.

"Um excuse me?" I asked. "Can you help me? I'm supposed to meeting my friend Megan, her brother and a few other people. But she's not answering and I don't know anywhere here and I just, I need help." I blurted out.

I stared at the boys and their facial expressions. Both of them starting laughing as hard as they could, leaving me confused.

"Um.. what's so funny?" I asked confused.

"You must be Laurynn." The brown haired one said sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Kyle."

"How do you know my name?" I asked backing away a little bit.

"Megan sent us to get you. The house isn't that far it's right there you know." The one with Black hair said laughing.

"She texted you the details.'"

"No I do not know." I said embarrassed. "I'm gonna go get my stuff." I said shyly realizing I made a fool out of myself, already.

I turned around to see where I left my stuff.

"I can't find my bags."

Sorry I left it off on a weird like hook. Hope it's okay. (: