𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎˚:✧。

♡-ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;

Yeonjun has been in the foster system for as long as he could remember. His parents died whenever he was just 6 years old and it's been over 10 years since they've passed away.

He still remembers the day like it was yesterday. His parents were at home and he just so happened to be having a sleepover with his best friend at the time.

The whole weekend he hadn't heard anything from his parents. They didn't call beomgyu's mom every few hours like they usually do and when it was time for him to go home they wouldn't answer the phone.

Beomgyu's mom just decided to take him home. When they got there the door was slightly cracked. Beomgyu's mom went in first while beomgyu and Yeonjun stood outside and then they heard her scream.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu both ran in so fast to see what was the problem and there his parents were... lying on the kitchen ground not breathing. A lot of their belongings were gone so it was very clear it was a robbery gone very wrong.

Yeonjun didn't understand what was happening at first. He just wanted to hug his mom and dad and to hear his moms sweet voice but sadly he couldn't ever again.

Once the police showed up they discussed what would happen to Yeonjun. Beomgyu's mom wanted to keep him, she really did but she already was a struggling single mom and couldn't afford another kid.

So Yeonjun had to go into the foster system and he was never adopted. Most people found his nightmares and trauma from literally seeing his parents dead too much to deal with. It was fucked up.

He can't even count how many houses he's lived in. Some good and some down right awful. He was all alone no matter where he went though.

Sometimes he would get lucky and have another kid in the house to get along with but... it never lasted long since he would just get taken away again.

He hasn't seen Beomgyu since that day. He still misses his best friend and at this point is struggling to even remember what his face used to look like. Sometimes he wonders what it would of been like if Beomgyu's mom could of adopted him. Everything would of been so much better.

🍒

Yeonjun was now 17 years old. Only a year left until he could be out of this shit system and on his own. Honestly it terrified him though. He's always been independent but knowing he has nobody to fall back on truly hurts.

Thanks to his parents leaving him all their money when he turns 18, he has all the money he could need for quite a few years when he becomes an adult.

And could get into a decent college and hopefully make friends and have a good and somewhat normal life. But for now thats not what's happening.

He's being brought to yet another foster home. He's riding with the lady now who honestly seems very young. Almost too young. She's literally old enough to be Yeonjun's older sister. How the hell is she even allowed to look after him?

"So Yeonjun... what do you like to do for fun?" The girl, yeji, asks trying to make some sort of conversation. Now don't get him wrong, Yeonjun is a very friendly person on the outside but honestly he would rather not talk to people.

He's been alone for this long so whats the point in trying to get close when he's just going to leave again? But he supposes he can play nice for now.