𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛˚:✧。

♡-ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;

Yeonjun just lays on top of Soobin with wide eyes. Looking the man right in the eyes as he stays there frozen like an idiot.

Soobin doesn't seem to mind though as he lets his hands rest on Yeonjun's exposed waist. Squeezing gently every now and then.

Soobin suddenly let's out a soft hum before moving one of his hands to push Yeonjun's hair out of his eyes. Slowly caressing his cheek as his hand moves down.

Yeonjun's heartbeat starts to pick up and he knows Soobin can feel it. There's no way he can't feel it with him being so close.

Before Soobin can make another move, Yeonjun can't even guess what it would be, the doorbell rings. Yeonjun immediately sitting up before blushing at his current position.

He's straddling Soobin.

Soobin just looks over his body not so subtly before sitting up. Hand still on Yeonjun's waist. Faces now very close together.

"You mind if I go get the door?" Soobin whispers and Yeonjun flushes red before nodding and getting off of Soobin's lap.

Soobin quickly goes downstairs and Yeonjun slowly walks out his room with a flushed face. Processing what just happened.

He stands at the top of the staircase as Soobin opens the door. A shorter male stands there with a smile on his face. His silver hair not something you see everyday but it looks good on him.

Soobin quickly takes the shorter into a hug and Yeonjun can't help but wonder who this man is? Who interrupted his precious Soobin time.

His questions about to be answered soon as Soobin turns around to look at him.

"Come down little one he won't bite." Soobin chuckles and Yeonjun feels like a little kid. Face still red as a tomato.

He slowly makes his way down the stairs and infront of the two men. Soobin looking at him smiling softly while the other just gives him a blank look.

"Is this another one of your..." the silver haired starts before Soobin quickly slaps a hand over his mouth.

"No. Taehyun this is Yeonjun. Yeji's latest take in I guess. He's really sweet." Soobin explains as he slowly lowers his hand down.

"Isn't he a bit older than the others?" Taehyun asks mouth hanging open as he looks Yeonjun up and down. Yeonjun just shifts uncomfortably.

"That's what I said." Soobin chuckles before seeing how uncomfortable the boy is. "Anyways enough of that. Little one this is my brother Taehyun. He's a little closer to your age. 20. So maybe you two will get along." Soobin explains as he moves to stand beside Yeonjun.

Wrapping his arm around Yeonjun's own. Hoping to comfort but not be too obvious at the same time.

"Oh um nice to meet you." Yeonjun says sticking his hand out. Taehyun takes it. "You too." He says smiling sweetly. Yeonjun untenses a bit at the sight of it.

"Anywho why are you here exactly? We were a bit busy." Soobin says and Yeonjun flushes red.

"Mom just wanted to check on you. Make sure you weren't getting into trouble during your break." Taehyun explains.

"If she was so worried she should of checked on me herself. Not sent you. Plus I'm not a teenager anymore I don't get into trouble just because I'm on a break." Soobin huffs and Yeonjun looks at him curiously.

Wanting to know more about his family and what Soobin usually does in his spare time. I mean he doesn't seem like a partier or anything. He seems pretty down to earth and calm honestly.