Saturday

Note- Max is played by Robert Sheehan

I was not allowed anywhere, at all. 

Mom didn't say anything but I knew. This sort of thing has happened before.

So I slept. I was not one to sleep very well but I was tired, getting kicked out of school took hard work and alot of energy. In fact, I slept till Saturday.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groggily checked it and suddenly wasn't sleepy anymore.I quickly answered it to find the sing-song voice of one of my best friends.

"Yoyoyoyoyoooooooo how's my sweet bitch in country land!" he yelled.

"Surviving, how's my sassy motherfucker" I reply, Dam Max can be loud.

"Hey, Kelly's here too,and she says she's sorry"

"Max, I don't want to talk to her. She can suck face with Thomas for all I care"

"Fine, anyway how's life and are there any hot boys?" rolling my eyes, I could practically see him raising his eyebrows.

"I got kicked out of school in the morning, the schools like a christ puke. But you should see who I saw today, One boy was fine, man"

"Allrightley, breaking the record of time and did you call dids?'

When the conversations turned into who is hotter, Morgan Collins from Merlin or Morgan Collins from Doctor Who I called it a night. I looked over at the clock that read 12:34, I decided to go back to bed.

Weirdly, I woke to a banging that was coming from outside. It was strange, like metal hitting stone. I sat up and went to invest. Arming myself with a pillow, I quetly make my way towards the window. As I reach up and pull the curtains I realize "Fudgey-Fudge!"

I grab my foot and instantly want the pain to stop. I quickly hop back to the bed. Dam! My daily pain has come back to me! Shit! Why does stubbing toes hurt worse then anything else. And why do I trip and stub my toe over everything? Even air! Taking deep breaths and uncurling my fist from the pillow that I was previously clenching, I turn towards my bed-side counter.

6:38 the clock read.

I picked up my phone from the table and am momentarily blinded when I turned it on. I turn on my flashlight and went back to the window. Avoiding the plank of wood that I had tripped on a few minutes earlier, I return back to the window with the mystery banging noise. I once again reach for the curtain and drew it back, having the rings of the curtain bunch up at the top of the curtain pole. I look out onto the skyline and the surrounding houses. Wow It really is beautiful from this view.

The banging suddenly stops. I look around once more and carefully walk back to my bed. What was that banging? I look down at the piece of wood only to realize it looks out of place. I squat down and reach out. I move the plank- it's a hole. I turn my flashlight towards the hole and see what looks like an old lock-box. I reach down and take it out of the hole. I examine the part rusted box and but the wood back into place. I head back to my bed and look at the lock-box in more detail. After about a half hour I become sleepy so I place it on my dresser and decide to go to bed. I can figure the box out tomorrow, right now I need to go back to sleep. I creep back to bed and lay down once more. I'll think more tomorrow, but for now I'm going back to bed.