Prologue

Max: (voice over) Hello everyone, my name is Max "Zachary" Stewart aka Monster Kid. As you all know, me and my family are part of a race of super humans called Supers. While most Supers try to live on as regular humans and create superhero identities, me and my family are the only Supers with public identities after my grandfather, Dr. Garold Stewart was revealed to the whole world as a Super during his younger years while fighting a supervillain. After that day, he retires, gets married and has three kids, Harold, Ivan and Jade.

My dad grows up and becomes a famous scientist, dates and eventually, marries Mary Deleon, daughter of the CEO of Deleon Corp. They were the superhero couple, Lightwave and Multi Woman, but they were forced to retire due to some lawsuits.

They had five kids, Megan, Ava, Debbie, Max and Daisy. Cora was adopted as a new member of the family after the death of her parents, who were good friends to my Dad. Five years later, my dad manage to create a biotech chemical compound from the DNA of Godzilla, called the G-Energy Compound, which was meant to be use as an energy source to help benefit mankind. However, my uncle, Ivan became jealous of my father, his own brother, so he took me hostage and splash the G-Energy Compound onto my body on international television, he thought it would kill me. However, it seems that the G-Energy Compound had some unexpected properties, it altered my cellular structure, enhancing my biomorphing powers and superhuman physiology. However, the worst part is there was no cure after Dad found out that the effects were permitted on humans. Although my parents choose to retire, I decide to step into the hero business, protecting Metroville and the Earth from various threats and using my powers for the forces of good.