How Max first met the Incredibles

(At the Metroville news station, Max is currently doing an interview with Barbara Blake while having a carrier strapped to his chest, carrying an egg)

Barbara: So Max, there have been rumors about you creating your own monsters, is that true.

Max: Well, yes. It usually happens when I use my bio-energy to turn a clay sculpture into a living creature, but the effects last for an hour.

Barbara: And when did you discover this ability?

Max: Last week.

Barbara: Also, why do you have that egg in that carrier?

Max: Homework, something about raising an egg.

Barbara: Okay, now tell us about the time you first met the Incredibles.

Max: Oh, right. Well, it started when..................

(Flashback)

(Max is currently on patrol, flying across the city when he hears people screaming, getting his attention)

Max: What was that?

(Later, it shows that an Omnidroid is going on a rampage, chasing after fleeing bystanders and the robot is controlled by the supervillain known as Xerek, who's standing on a floating hovercraft, while leading an army of robot soldiers)

Xerek: That's right you fools! Run like the bugs you are!

Elastigirl: Hey, Xerek!

(Xerek looks down and see the Incredibles)

Xerek: Well, if it ain't my old nemesis, Elastigirl and I see you're married to Mr. Incredible.

Mr. Incredible: That's right and we're here to stop you.

(Xerek laughs)

Xerek: Fools!

(Xerek pressed a button, causing the robot soldiers to charge at the Incredibles, who quickly manage to destroy them as Mr. Incredible uses his super strength, Elastigirl, enlarging her hands, Dash uses his super speed, Violet using her invisible blast attacks and Jack-Jack projecting his heat beams)

Xerek: Impossible.

Elastigirl: It's over Xerek, surrender now.

Xerek: Let me think? No!

(Some of the robot minions throws a cube-shaped device which creates a zero-point energy, trapping the Incredibles)

Xerek: Yes, I've captured the Incredibles and I'll destroy them right in front of the world.

(A crowd of people are watching the incident as a news helicopter arrives)

Xerek: Robots, destroy the Incredibles!

(As the robots aimed their weapons at the captive family of Supers, a heat ray strikes the Omnidroid from behind)

Xerek: What?

(Xerek turns around and see Max transformed as Mega Dragonfly)