U.A. Sports Festival

Hello everyone, it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter it was announced that in two weeks the U.A. Festival will be held.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Today, is the day of the U.A. Festival. Two weeks ago it was announced about the U.A. Festival, however, Thanks to Bakugou, everyone in school hates our class, hooray. Right now all of class 1-A were in our waiting room, waiting to be brought into the arena. We all had to wear the same outfit, which was our training outfits. Things that are required like my bracelets or Aoyama's laser gear. That meant that Haruna wasn't allowed to wear her coat, which made her slightly uncomfortable. Haruna stood at my side as she was only comfortable right next to me.

"I'm right here Haruna, no need to be so timid" I say while patting her head, which seemed to calm her down slightly "You know, I can't have you glued to my hip the entire festival, you'll need to fight for yourself as well"

"I know. I just wish to stay at your side as long as I can" Haruna tells me.

"Aww man, I was hoping that I could totally wear my costume" Ashido says.

"At least everyone's in uniforms, that should keep things fair right?" Ojiro replies.

"I wonder what they have in store for us in the first round" Sato says as he sat at one of the tables.

"No matter what, we must persevere" Tokoyami replied.

The door to the waiting room then swings open and at the door was Iida "Everyone, Get your game faces on!, we are entering the arena soon!" He shouts.

"Midoriya" Todoroki calls out while waking up to him.

"Hey Todoroki" Midoriya says while turning to him.

"From an objective standpoint. It's fairly clear that I am stronger then you" Todoroki says and Midoriya just nodded, not knowing what to say "However, you have All Might in your corner helping you out. I'm not here to pry about what's happening between you two, But know that I will beat you"

"What hell is up with you Todoroki?" I though as I walked towards the two.

I stand next to Midoriya and say "If you want to create tension with someone, do it with someone who knows they have the confidence to hold their end of the line"

"(Y/n)..." Midoriya says.

"What's the big deal, why are you picking a fight all of a sudden and right before we get started" Kirashima says while laying a hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

Todoroki shrugs Kirashima's hand off "We aren't here to be friends. Don't forget that this isn't a team effort" Todoroki then walks away.

"Wait a second Todoroki" Midoriya says and Todoroki stops and looks back "I don't know what's going through your head or why your telling me that you'll beat me. Yeah, of course you're better then me. You probably have more potential then anyone else in the hero course, That's why you got in so easily"

"Midoriya, maybe you're being a little too hard on yourself" Kirishima says.

"No, he's right you guys, all the other courses...they're coming for us with everything they got. We all have to fight to stand out" Midoriya says.

I put a hand his shoulder and smile "Midoriya's right, we all need to fight, to prove that we deserve to be in the hero course"

"Midoriya, you always have the right thing in mind don't you?"