USJ

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was about making the best choice on who should be class rep.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was the next day after the incident with the media breaking into the school. Lunch time has finished and we were sitting in our seats with Mr. Aizawa standing upfront at the podium.

"Today's hero training will be a little different, you will have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you" Mr. Aizawa says.

"Sir, what kind of training is this?" Sero asks.

"Rescue, you will be dealing with natural disasters, ship wrecks, stuff like that" Mr. Aizawa explained. The class then started to chat up a storm before shutting up "Guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know your excited about costumes. But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet so they might limit your abilities. This special training is at a off campus facility so we will be using a bus to get there. That's all and start getting ready" He says after pressing a button on a remote to open the panels with our costumes on them.

Everyone started to get up and grab their respective case with their outfit inside. I grab my case and started heading to the locker room to change, and of course Haruna was walking with me. She really doesn't go any where without me, one time in middle school I was sick and she called herself in as sick as well just so she didn't have to go to school without me. I know I'm the only person she truly trusts, besides my parents and Aizawa, but it's kind of unhealthy in my opinion that she only goes wherever I go.

{Time Skip}

The class was waiting out side infront of the school for the bus to arrive so we could head to the off campus facility. Haruna was waiting with me, wearing the battle version of her usual massive black coat. I still wondered what she was wearing under that coat, because I highly doubt she was wearing just undergarments. Midoriya then walked up to me, wearing his PE outfit with his hero outfit, probably because tore the shit out of his actual outfit during the hero training last time.

"Hey (Y/n), there's something I wanted to ask you" Midoriya says.

"What is it that you wanted to ask?" I asked.

"I noticed during the hero training that your outfit was fireproof, why is that?" He asked me with curiosity.

"There's a complicated reason for that actually..." I replied "It's insurance"

"That's cool, your prepared for anything" Midoriya presumed.

"You could say that" I replied.

We then hear a whistle blow. We looked in the direction of the whistle and see Iida infront of the bus "Gather around class 1A!. Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!" Iida shouts before blowing the whistle again.

"Iida's really kicking it into high gear as class rep huh?" Midoriya says.

"Better then I would of been" I state.

We all gathered up to the bus like Iida said and then his plans were ruined when bus wasn't laid out as planned. I sat near the front with Haruna and everyone sat wherever. We then were on our way to the off campus facility. Iida was slumped in his seat.

"The bus' open layout ruined my boarding strategy" He mutters.

"Iida, you really need to chill" Ashido says to Iida as she sat on his right.