Welcome to Hell

You felt yourself fall through the sky when you hit the pavement. You got up and wondered where you were.

Y/n: Excuse me, do you know where I am?

Demon: Umm sure, your in Hell

Y/n: WHAT?!

You were very confused as to why you are here. Then you remembered that you sent the Devil into the deeper rings of Hell. After that, you decided to look around but then you were interrupted by fighting beside you.

Y/n: What the bloody hell

As you just stood there you got hit by a boulder, making your vision go blurry. You then stood up angry.

Y/n: Hey! Watch out!

Whoever was in the blimp saw you.

???: Oh look, a new bitch fighting with the whore and slut.

You look over to see two female demons, or one, you got closer then you realized that the spider demon one was a guy looking like a female.

???: Oh lookie cherri, a hot one

Cherri: Uhh nice Angle, but were fighting sir bitcheouss.

???: ACTUALLY, ITS SIR PENTIOUSS BITCH

Y/n: Hey! That's not how you talk to ladies!

S.P: And what are you going to do about it

Y/n: BURN YOUR SOUL

You then make chains grow out of your back, and sleeves while turning into the Rider.

S.P: WHAT THE

Then there was a loud boom as one of the engines blew up and destroyed one side of the blimp. You then retract your chains then walk away. As you walk, you see a group of demons huddled by some TVs behind a window, you see an add for an for an assassination company.

You then got an idea.

As you were walking, trying to find the I.M.P office, you come up to a pair of demons at a diner.

Y/n: Umm, excuse me

???: Oh, hello there sir
One demon said.

Y/n: Umm hi, can you tell me where the I.M.P building is?

???: Umm yeah, wait, what do you want with the I.M.P anyways?
The other demon said.

???: Oh hush Moxxie, by the way, I'm Millie, and yes we do know where it is. Why is it that you wanna find it?

Y/n: Well I saw the little jingle on the television. And I was wondering if I could get a job there.

Millie: Oh of course! Follow me please, we were just heading there.

Y/n: Oh really, how nice. Oh and before you ask, my name is Y/n L/n

Millie: Aww cute name

You blushed at there compliment. You were walking for about fifteen minutes and then came across an office building with the letters "I.M.P"
on it.

Millie: Here we are!

Y/n: Nice

As you three walked in, you went up to the third floor where you were met with some sort of waiting room.

Millie: Hey Loona

The hellhound looked up for a moment a d nodded

Loona: Hey mil, who's this?

Millie: Oh, his name i-

Y/n: Y/n L/n, and I'm looking for a job

Loona: Ok, hold. BLITZ!

???: Yes Looney

Loona pointed at you.

Blitza: Oh hello, and you might be?

Y/n: Y/n, I'm looking for a job

Blitza: Oh ok follow me then

As you follow her into her office, you look around, you see some kind of panel with many things on it.

Blitza: So, what's your date of birth

Y/n: Y/D.O.B

Blitza: Ok, have you had any sexual activities

Y/n: No

Blitza: Ok, do you have any powers

You hesitate because you didn't want to tell her that you made a deal with the Devil.

Y/n: Umm, yes

Blitza: Can you show me them

You do as she asks and turn into the Rider. You see a amazed face on her face.

Y/n: You dont think that I'm a  monster?

Blitza: Oh hell naw! You've got the job

As you walk out of the office, Blitza tells everyone that your the new member.

Moxxie: Oh great, another airhead

You hear this a d got angered and grabbed her with your chains.

Y/n: WHAT WAS THAT LUV?

Moxxie: N-nothing

Y/n: Ok then
You say while changing back.

Blitza: Well guys, we have a other client coming in tomorrow so act natural.

Everyone: Ok

Blitza: Ok

End of Chapter 1