The Girl With The Wasp Tattoo - Collab

A/N: i worked with the very talented TheDevilWhore  on this one. different from my usual and i recommend following her for some more content like this one.

Meadow

The night air is cold as I pass through the large double doors and enter into the club. The music pounds and rocks the ground beneath my spiked heels. A man dressed in a black suit and a plain velvet mask takes my hand and assists me in walking up the steps.

"Welcome to the Dragon's Den, Miss Meadow." He greets in a soft, velveteen voice. "Mr. Balz has been awaiting you."

He takes me through the darkened club past the sea of masked people in the lobby and towards the lit up bar where a single couple sits. Her curly rainbow hair falls down her back as she swirls around in the chair and smiles when she sees me. She taps Balz on the shoulder, saying something to him I can't quite make out.

A sparkle behind her eyes, only a sight that's seen when she's at her lover's side. A permanent part of her gaze as she stares so deeply at the man. A match made in Heaven despite the obvious details of their relationship and why they are here in this venue.

"Would you two want to play?" I inquire as I step closer to the familiar faces. A small smirk on my face as I await the answer. An extra pep in my step as my fingers find their way to each other, a flutter inside my chest when both sets of eyes find mine.

A smirk on one face, an eyebrow raised on the other.

"Are you sure you can handle us Meadow?"

Balz smirks, stepping from his seat to me. His eyes trailing down my body from what he can see with the long, black leather coat that's hiding my chosen outfit of the night from the others.

I match his smirk, "I should be asking you if you can handle me." A chuckle leaves my red painted lips, taking a step closer to break the small bit of space between the both of us.

"Despite what my ex told you, I'm a firecracker and worth the risk of fun."

Faline smiles, "well then, let's light this bitch up."

"What do you have in mind?" I purr, resting my hands on either of their shoulders.

"Perhaps some spanking for my naughty boy." Faline chuckles, stroking her boyfriend's cheek.

"Oh Josh, is it time to see that ass light up all red?" I taunt.

"What would your Master say if he heard you talking like that?" He replies.

"Nothing, because what he doesn't know isn't his business." I reply snarkily.

"Well then, I won't tell if you won't." Faline replies.

Balz avoids my gaze, instead taking a sip of whatever drink he has in his glass. His gaze finally meeting mine as he sets the drink down beside him, his hand going for mine and his girlfriend's at the same time.

Balz breaks the silence, "Mr. Motionless never knew how to step down to let a real woman take over in the bedroom."

He leads the three of us to an empty but public space of the club. I raise a well-arched eyebrow, "So do you?"

Faline chuckles, "He is very well behaved."

My eyes look to find Faline's, a sinister smile spread wide on her face. A certain devious twinkle finding their way into her soft but well spoken eyes. It's as if we're speaking the language in silence. Some magical spell between the two of us, one that makes us agree on the unspoken detail.