Rin Oemorie Yoshida

I was finally about to meet my teammates. My best friend Akaashi was driving me to the place we were supposed to meet the rest of the team. (Rin is 17 btw).

Team Hideout

This is a gym-? Yeah kashi said it's like our meetup spot,Mr Tsukishima said there's a showers he has his office we have our own office for all 7 of us,the gym and a basement split into 8 rooms,A kitchen and a pool. BITCHHHH WE LIVIN LAVISH. Purrrr~kashi. We had walked everywhere except the kitchen looking for the team. The place was so big so I wasn't surprised we couldn't find them. We had just left the pool section in the basement and opened the door to a strong smell in the kitchen. I Could smell pound cake,fresh bread cake and some donuts at the same time! I Then saw Five other people and somebody cooking. Everybody looked so cute I was so flustered that I didn't look good enough compared to them.O-oh hi g- guys. They all looked at me with a sideways face then started to laugh. I Then dashed out of the into the bathroom holding back tears.

I Slammed the door shut and started rubbing water over my face.(He has asthma,anxiety and is bipolar).I Then heard two different people knocking on the door. It was Coach and ashi.I started breathing faster and became dizzy,I then broke the faucet and fell.Barely being able to open my eyes I the heard the door slam open and coach ran to me lifting my head up. Breathe Rin your alright he said rubbing my back.His touch made me so comfortable,I Felt safe. I Know it was random but i pulled him into a big hug. R-rin-,Yes? Your bleeding on my shirt ;-;. Oh uh- I started to blush a bright red. Don't sweat it he said as he took his shirt off and wiped the rest of my blood off with it. T-thank you I said in a low tone. No problem! He then carried me to his office and sat me down.

HEHEHEHEHEHEH WATS TEA YALL >;8