UHM- NOT ME HUNNI WRONG BIH

SOOOOOOOOOOOO HI CHIRREN MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK REGRETS WITH LUI AND SASUKE AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER SHIPS I SHOULD DO. BAI CHIRRENNNNN

Daddy how do we tell them I asked? We should wait after you Birthday he suggested and I agreed. I then got on top of him and fell asleep. ~This is a true story of forbidden love but not for long~ 

I Woke up still on top of Tsukki. I started playing with his hair until he woke woke up. He then gave me a kiss then grabbed my ass. HEYYYY -.-. shhh. I was about to get up and brush my teeth but I felt something hard pull me back, OML HIS FUCKING DICK WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR. I Took it out and ran. I Yelled ZOOM and ran in the bathroom.

 After I got done brushing my teeth and washing my face Tsukki came in the bathroom. Hey R- he paused. Get yo big body gorilla built raggedy ratface crusty ass the fuck outta here now. I Was silent and tears formed in my eyes,once he saw me about to cry he ran up to me and showered me in kisses. It was a joke I promise. I then pushed him away and continued washing my face. Its not my fault you floss with yo healthy ass-. WAIT DAS WHY YOU DID THAT.(Shame on you people who floss). He gave me a kiss then told me to go change. I found one of his big shirts that went to my knees and I wore some black silk shorts. I Was about to walk out when Tsukki grabbed me. Y-yes? The team is kinda mean so stick with Akaashi until I come up. Okie I said running to Akaashi room.I busted in the door,WAKE YO ASS UP. BITCH I'M UP DAFAUQ. Hi bsffff.Heyyyy.Les go make some breakfast.Oh sure. We headed to the kitchen and saw the others.

There was 5 other people

Nori

Senji 

Ryukyu

Aiden

Kiyoshi 

Ahhh look the faggots back again Kiyoshi said. Senji SLAPPED THE ABSOLUTE DOG SHIT out of him then started cussing him out. While Aiden and Ryukyu were laughing Nori was just sitting on the counter with his headphones in while reading his book.Kiyoshi was on top of the stove so I told him to move. HAHAHAHAH LIKE I CARE IF YOU WANNA COOK YOU CAN STARVE FOR ALL I CARE. kashi was about to punch him in his mouth but I made my move first. I Grabbed him by his hair t threw him. He got back up and started punching my gut so I tripped him and started to beat his face in rapidly nonstop. His face was covered in blood you could barely see him.He the punched me in my jaw and it threw me off guard so I fell and he started stomping on me so i kicked him in his balls and threw him at the counter >.<. then he tried to get back up so I took my belt off and started beating him.

Tsukki then came and busted through the door. He was confused but when he saw his face and me stomping on him I think he got the memo ;-;. He immediately ran to me and carried me to the other side of the room so I sat down by kashi. Tsukki then ran out rushing him to the nurse. AYYY that was manly~Ryukyu. I gave him a high five and and me and kashi started cooking for everyone we made eggs,bacon,croissants,pancakes,toast with jelly,potatoes and tortilla wraps incase they wanted to make a sandwich out of it. I put all my stuff in 2 wraps of tortilla and started eating half of it. Before I was about to take another bite until kiyoshi came in with Tsukki,I Jumped off the counter just incase kiyoshi wanted to run up u.u. Sit Tsukki said in a stern voice. No cause if h- Tsukki cut me off. Sit.Down.Now. S-sorry I said as I sat back down and started eating.

Tsukki was really mad Tsukki kinda went off on all of us then told us we have practice later so be prepared. I Then walked back to his room waiting for Tsukki because he said that we had to to talk...

FIRST THINGS FIRST ILL EAT YO BRAINS AND IMA START WATCHING GOLD TEETH AND FANGS CAUSE THATS WHAT A MF MONSTA DO HAIR DRESSER FROM MILAN DATS DA MONSTA DO MOSNTER GIUSEPPE HEEL DAS DA MOSNTA SHOE AND IM ALL UP ALL UP ALL UP IN DA BANK WIT A FUNNY FACE U SAY IM FAKE IAN NOTICE CAUSE MY MONEY AINT

2 hours of singing later

PINK WIG THICK ASS GIVE EM WHIPLASH I THINK BIG GET CASH MAKE EM BLINK FAST WHFUIWEHFIWGI IMA MOTHAFUCCIN MONSTA 

sorry the nicki came outta me- anyways i hope u enjoyed make sure to read meh other book regrets 

Ps~ i might make a book abt Gon and killua being Hisoka slaves.u.u BAI MY FELLOW CHIRREN