Prologue; Part 2.

(No POV)

Batman finally made it to the Coventry area of South Gotham in Gotham City.

Cop: "8-2, Dispatch. Confirming that code 3 - looks like these Anarky fanatics are taking advantage of the lack of police presence down here."

GCPD Dispatcher: "Roger, 8-2. Continue to monitor. Do not engage without backup."

Cop: "Heh. No chance a'that."

Batman: "I should deal with those Anarky followers, but I need to track down Penguin's dealer and find out where Mr. Freeze has taken Ferris."

And so, Batman went to the Diamond District area of South Gotham in Gotham City and took down all of Penguin's men.

Batman: "Finding Penguin's dealer is the key to finding Mr. Freeze. I should scan this area for clues that might tell me where he went."

While using Detective Mode, Batman approached the frozen officer.

Batman: "Whatever this substance is, it's slowly shutting his systems down - putting him into cryostasis. I won't be able to safety remove him from the ice with the Thermal Gloves into the XE suit."

Batman scanned the frozen officer again.

Batman: "The officer just chanced upon Penguin's men. He wasn't equipped to deal with this cryotech. But the cryogun was leaking."

Batman scanned the leaked spot.

Batman: "If I hurry, this trail will lead me right to Penguin's men. Then I make them tell me where this tech came from. (To a Com link) Alfred. Penguin's men are using cryogenic weapons to encase innocent people in ice. I'm going to need the Thermal Gloves in the XE Suit to break them free."

Alfred: "I'll get to work immediately, Sir. Any idea where these weapons are coming from?"

Batman: "I'll get that answer when I catch up with Penguin's dealer."

Batman followed the trail that lead him to more of Penguin's men. After defeating Penguin's men, Batman grabbed one of Penguin's men by the neck and held him above his head.

Batman: "Where's Mr. Freeze?"

Criminal: "You think I know?"

Batman: "You plan on celebrating the news year in traction?"

Criminal: "Okay. Okay! He made a deal with Penguin - weapons in exchange for some stiff - uh - Ferris Boyle. He's in GothCorp last I saw."

Batman: "You're lying! GothCorp doesn't make weapons."

Criminal: "What?! No! I - GothCorp! I swear! Look - I've got the entry codes."

Batman: "I'll take those."

Batman knocked out one of Penguin's men and downloaded GothCorp entry codes.

Batman: "It doesn't make sense. GothCorp involved in weapons tech? There's got to be more to this."

And so, Batman made his way to The GothCorp building and took down all of Penguin's men. Batman pulled out his Cryptographic Sequencer and entered a password.

'UNDER THE WEATHER'

After unlocking and password, Batman enters The GothCorp building.

In the lobby of The GothCorp building, Carlos in his mechanized suit and carries a freeze gun walked through a doorway led by Ferris Boyle and a short man named Oswald Cobblepot A.K.A The Penguin.

(Oswald Cobblepot A.K.A The Penguin.)

)