Prologue; Part 3.

Batman approached The Penguin, who was frozen in an ice wall, save by his face.

Penguin: "You. This is all your fault. You get me out a'here!"

Batman: "What's Mr. Freeze after? Why does he needs Boyle?"

Penguin: "Boyle's got the codes he needs to access some kind a'superweapon. And now you let'em have it!"

Batman: "That ice is the only thing saving you from getting beating you deserve."

Penguin: "Look - you want to save your friend, Mister Boyle, right? But you'll never break through this ice. GothCorp has a device... a uh... it's like a drill - a cryodrill."

Batman: "Tell me where it is."

Penguin: "I 'ad my men bring all our uh - acquisitions- to the My Alibi night club. For safekeepin', of course."

Batman: "Then you better hope your men are still at My Alibi. [Thought] If I want to break this barrier of ice, I'd better get to the My Alibi night club before Penguin's men decide to relocate."

Batman entered the security room and saw a cloud of cryovapor.

Batman: "Without the XE Suit, I'd never survive in that cloud of cryovapor."

Then, Batman pulled out his Remote Claw and made a balance beam and used his Batclaw to get up to the balance beam and over the cloud of cryovapor.

Then, Batman saw four of Penguin's men and took them down. Batman used his Shock Gloves to turn off the huge fan from the ceiling and hurried to The Organics Research Lab and saw another GothCorp Security Guard in custody.

Criminal: "You gotta fix it!"

GothCorp Security Guard: "What? I'm no cryoengineer. I'm just a guard!"

Criminal: "You wanna freeze to death? You better figure it out!"

GothCorp Security Guard: "Your friends - they busted the security system on the exit to the lobby. We can escape!"

Criminal: "No one's escapin' til we get to Penguin! So I don't care what you are - a guard, an engineer, or a damn snow cone vendor. Fix this situation or my friends and I are gonna fix you. Understand?"

GothCorp Security Guard: "Okay. Okay. Just... just let me think."

Batman hid behind a crate and pulled out a Smoke Pellet. Batman created a smokescreen and defeated three thugs of Penguin's men.

When the smoke cleared, Batman came to the GothCorp Security Guard.

GothCorp Security Guard: "Where'd you come from? That was incredible!"

Batman: "Come with me. I'm getting you out of here."

Now, Batman and the GothCorp Security Guard were outside of The GothCorp building.

GothCorp Security Guard: "Thanks for getting me out of there. What are you going to do now?"

Batman: "After I've recovered the cryodrill, I'm going come back here and save Ferris."

GothCorp Security Guard: "But... isn't Mr. Freeze gonna try to stop you?"

Batman: "With any luck."

Batman left The GothCorp building.

Batman: "Alfred. What's the status of the XE Suit?"

Alfred: "I've just finished loading in into a drop container."

Batman: "Good news. I'm on my way to My Alibi to recover a stolen cryogenic drill. Have The Batwing drop it there."

Alfred: "It's on its way."

Carlos Fries' Adventures of DreamWorks Trolls 2016.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें