Chapter 3

Baekhyun's POV

"I'm back~" Kyungsoo said, and i instantly Hugged him "Kyungie When did you come back?!" I came back last night,How's my fave cuz?" "Great!" 'horrible'  "that's good, now i got to go now, try not to bump into anyone else, i'll see you later ;)" he said. 'I hope he doesn't find out..'

I went Inside the classroom and wiped the writing off my desk 'faggot' 'ugly' 'fatass'  was written on my 'at least i have an ass'

after wiping the writing off the bell went and class started "Good morning everyone, today we have a new student joining us today" she signaled someone to come in, i kept my head down "Annyeong haseyo Kyungsoo imnida you can call me D.O" he said before bowing, My head shot up and my eyes widened 'No no no no, he can't find out'

Kyungsoo's POV

I walked into the classroom and introduced myself, My eyes landed on a cute tan guy He had plump lips and stylish hair, i licked my lips *just my type*  i thought. I then switched my gaze on my adorable cousin Baekkie, He had his head down.

Since we were little i was always protective of that little puppy, he seemed so vulnerable, i felt the need to protect him, In fourth grade i moved to Gwangju leaving Baekkie behind. I came to visit from time to time but i noticed that he was slowly fading away, his smile was there but it just wasn't the same anymore. In 8th grade he came out to me that he was Gay and never spoke about it again.

I'm glad he's still the same.

"Now, you'll be sitting beside Baekhyun and JongIn. Baekhyun, JongIn please raise your arms up high for him to see" they raised their arms up, And i walked over to my seat, Baekhyun was to my left while JongIn was to my right i bit my lips Sexy

"Kyungsoo....why didn't you tell me we were gonna be in the same class???" He asked "Surprise?" He went back to do his work and someone tapped my back "Hi! kyungsoo right?" i shyly nodded my head. " i'm Jongin but call me kai. don't mind that fag. he's probably flirting with you like the slut he is" i shot him a deathglare " Shut up you homophobic shit head" i said.

***

the bell rang and it was lunch break, Baek and i headed to the cafeteria he looked a bit unsure at first but he eventually came. 

as soon as we stepped in everything became so quiet and people were giving me weird looks, baek and i looked at each other then someone spoke "HOLY SHIT BACON HAS A FRIEND!!" i glared at him and he smirked, i was about to walk there but baekhyun grabbed my arm and i turned to look at him, he was shaking his head frantically "Soo don't please" i sighed "fine, let's go get some lunch" i said then wallked over to the line not forgetting to send that asshole another glare.

I got jajjangmyeon and baek got sogogi "yah baekhyun stop eating yourself" i joked "at least i'm tasty" he snapped back and because of that we bursted into a fit of laughter. 

then the doors bursted open...

Kai's POV

"i don't know hyung" i said " well you must of done something to make him glare at you" xiumin hyung said "what did i do?!" "HOW SHOULD I FUCKING KNOW?!" "what did you tell him anyway?" lay hyung asked "Nothing! i just warned him about baekhyun!" "can you guys just shut up, i wanna eat now" "no one cares yeol" "well i do Krease" then we opened the door to the cafeteria.

there was a big silence and everyone stared at us with fear, i can feel someone staring at me, i looked around and my eyes landed on a short narrow guy kyungsoo, he wasn't staring but glaring his glare was so deep and it seemed as if was planning my death, i gulped and nudged my hyung "what?" "hyung he's glaring" "what? why are you whispering?" i rolled my eyes " why? is it bad to whisper? anyways it's kyungsoo he's stabbing me with his eyes" "where?!" "overthere with bacon" i said while pointing "Ohh don't worry we'll get them after we grab some lunch" yixing hyung said then ordering. "can i please have chicken kimbap please" once i got my food everything turned silent and heard running liquid, so i turned my head towards that direction.

they had poured milk over baekhyun, then baekhyun stood up and walked out with a glaring kyungsoo.

Baekhyun's POV

"Hey bacon" i heard yixing say before i felt cool liquid on me, i stood up 'stop laughing stop laughing'  and walked away i knew kyungsoo was following me so i sprinted off to my locker 'where's my razor? where is it? i need it!'  i smiled to myself 'found it' i put it into my pocket then saw a frantic kyungie "Baekhyun oh my gosh are you alright? here i got my spare clothes go change in the bathroom i'll wait for you here" "no it's fine go finish your lunch you must be hungry i'll meet up with you there" "are you sure?"  "yes now go" when kyungsoo left i rushed into the bathroom stall and changed.

i faced the mirror and grabbed my razor 'you deserve this' *slash* after 14 cuts i felt satisfied i knew i had to hurry so i appied pressure to my cuts to make it stop bleeding then bandaged it up. i smiled and then left .

Kyungsoo's POV

i stayed outside the bathroom even tho baek told me to go back, i stayed just in case he needed help plus what did he even get from his bag? maybe he just looked at his famiy photo that usually cheers him up.

once baekhyun got out the bell went and it was time for class.

_______________________________________________________

[A/N] Hello everybody!!! i'm sorry for the long wait (i'm such a bad person) anyways EXO's comeback today(it would've been better with OT12)when saw smtowns update of exo's mv (yes i check every minute) i full on yelled and jumped, but i know i'm not the only one.

they were so beautiful!! lay was so smexy *Q* Bekhyun gave me a nosebleed.....

anyways about this story yeah... i changed it somehow instead of there being 10 kingkas i changed it so that luhan,chen,tao and suho were on baeks side and they're gay with baek and soo but the kingkas aren't, and they haven't met yet okay? and yeah there's gonna be selfharm from now on so if you're uncomfortable sorry?

Satansoo.....