your kidding right?

oh no this cant be happening. my english teacher just informed me that me and nash grier are going to be working together for the rest of the year. really? i cant work with him.

*flashback*

from nashy// hey baee come over 

to nashy// be over in 5

from nashy// ight loser

i walked over to nashs house.

we were bestfriends always together, inseperable bestfriends

i walked into his house and saw him on the coach with a whoel bunch of snacks. hey i run adn jumo on him and start laughing and for the rest of the nght we watched movies and fell asleep on a pallet we made on the ground.

*end of flashback*

I felt the tears coming on but i brushed them back.

no no no no no

*flashback* 

from nashy// we need to talk right now its urgent. 

to nash// open your front door then

he opens the door and i can see hes been upset.he walks upstairs to his room and i follow him he shuts the door when we both get in. 

"im so sorry destiny, it just came out."

"nash explain to me, what happened?"

"william, we were playing a game and he took my phone and read all of our messages about your secret and told everone at school about you secret. i'm so sorry. " nash had tears in his eyes

" i-i h-have to go bye" with that i ran out the door*

*end of flasback*

ever since then nash has been with his group bulling me and i have 1 friend taylor who is always there for me. Me and taylor play tournament softball together and without softball i would probablt dead rigth now but yeah.. so this should be a great year in englsh...( the the sacasm)