project no.1

" okay class for your first assignment you will be doing a 2 month long project with your partners on the specific subject i give you. now get with your partners and discuss arrangments for after school as i come around and give you your topic."

"great" i mumble to myself 

nash comes over and sits beside me..i roll my eyes and say the blantly. 

"we are only doing the project together. when we need to go to each others houses thats all we are going end of copnversation."

nash looks a little hurt but then hes like " yeah whatever youll be calling my name after tonight."

"thats what he said" i spat back with a evil smirk on my face trying to hold in the laughter.

"shut up destiny.. r ill go tell everyone everything about you."

" like you already havent. but hey who cares i have 1 month in the hell-hole until im moving in with my friend in cali.. so i couldnt give two shits about what you say because in a month i wont ever see no ones faces from hwere ever again." with that i walk out of thec class to our next class with unfortuanatley nash was in also.

my iphone 6 vibrates so i take it out and i see a text from nash (n- nash d-destiny)

n- please come over today i know you know where i live.. but please i really need to talk to you.

d-whatever .. but i aint walking i need a ride

n- meet me i the court yard after school.

with that i didnt reply and went to my next class.

-

at th eend of the dayi went to the schools parking lot and immeaditaltly say nash and walked up to him. 

"you ready?" he asked 

"as ill ever be" i say he signs and looks at me and stops walking

" what?" i stop walking and look at him

" i -i -ijustmissyoubeingmybestfriendlikeoldtimes" he says really fast 

"nash, i dont know. you really hurt me you lied to me about william and know you still bully me. we will tak=lk more abouot it at your house but for now lets jut go to your house."

he signa and nods... 

did he actually mean what he said? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey babes, me here and i just want to say thank you and that im trying to updat whenever i can... love yall.