spawn of mogly and tarzan

Liked by ginnymiller and 459 others

a$pen: first day of school got me like

view all 57 comments 

dillonsmith: bumbhead

>a$pen: airhead

bellamonteray: missed u today, come back to visit soon pls

>a$pen: buy me a ticket

Rando: let me hit

georgiamiller: I have the most beautiful daughter

ginnymiller: I'll start to coffee as soon as I get home

Rando2: pretty lady 

markusbaker: hello neighbor

-

I would just like to know who the hell thought it would be a smart idea to make calculus apart of the public school curriculum. Like seriously. When am I ever going to use derivatives in real life? 

UGHHHH 

Why do I have to take this stupid class?

*bang*

I hear a slight noise coming from around my window and get up from my seated position on my bed. 

*bang*

There it is again.

I look outside my window only to find a familiar brunette I had just seen a few hours ago holding a handful of rocks. 

"what the hell are you doing?" I ask him. "Come down we're going out," he tells me.

"Um no sorry to disappoint but I got homework to finish"

"Are you serious? You can do it later, cmon let's go" he pleads.

"Nope, you go where ever it is you want to go on your own. Have fun."

"Fine If you're not coming down then it looks like I'm coming up" Next thing I know he's up the side of the house and entering my room through my window.

"Um we have a front door you know?" I raise my eyebrow at him. "Yea but that would ruin all the fun" 

"What are you? Mogly? Tarzan? no no no I got it you're the spawn of Mogly AAANNNND Tarzan" I tease him.

"Shut up you nerd. Don't you have homework to be doing?" Right. I grab my pencil and hop back into the position on my bed that I was in before Marcus so rudely disturbed me.

Only five minutes pass before I hear a groan from the skinny boy on the floor. "I'm bored"

"You're the one that decided on coming in when I told you I'm going to be doing homework," I tell him. "I know. But now I'm bored."