pizza

"I am done here!" Georgia celebrates after finishing Ginny's hair. "Wow, these extensions are great. You look beautiful," she adds.

Maxine while draping one of Georgia's many blazers over her shoulders squeals. 

"You both are really ruining this for me," Ginny jokes.

"This is some straight Judy Bloom shit. I want my ashes scattered in my closet," Maxine comments.

"Don't rub your eyes. You'll smear your mascara. And under no circumstances have sex." Georgia reminds Ginny. 

"Ok mom I think she gets it," I try to save Ginny but am ignored.

"However, if you give him a blowjob, there is this trick with the balls..." she continues.

"MOM" Ginny and I both yell, wishing for her not to continue that sentence. 

"Cmon now mom let's be honest here. I don't think she's thinking about giving this kid anything as of right now. I mean she's known him for like what? A day? Stop scaring the poor girl" I scold my oblivious mother. 

"I'm kidding! No blowjobs" She says while undressing. "You're trying too hard to be edgy. It's annoying, and no one likes you," Ginny comments.

"I like you" Maxine jumps in. "She likes me," Ginny rolls her eyes. 

"Tell me about this Hunter guy?" Georgia now asks Maxine while grabbing a dress from her closet. "Wait yea who is this kid?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah, I've known Hunter my whole life-" She takes a seat. "7th Grade is when he got hot, but he's still super nice, so everyone loves him, and he's like super smart. He's in our AP English class, where he saw Ginny's epic takedown."

"Takedown?" Georgia and I ask both confused. "No, it was nothing-"

"It was awesome. Mr. Gitten was all like 'you won't be able to keep up in this class,' and then Ginny was like,' you're racist! It was awesome" 

"He said you couldn't keep up?" Georgia asks. "It wasn't a big deal. Please don't do anything" Georgia pleads. 

"Fine"

"Mom I'll handle it" I mouth to her without Ginny seeing.

"You're wearing that to a school board meeting?" Ginny asks. "Yeah, don't you think it's a little... inappropriate for the occasion?" I add. 

"Shoot I still have to run errands," Georgia grabs her keys and purse. 

"I love you both. Peach stay out of trouble and call your sister if the date goes south," She gives us both a quick kiss on the forehead before heading out the door. 

"When's he coming to pick you up?" I ask Ginny. "He should be here any minute now"

"Is there a mall nearby? I need to get some new clothes. The weather here is way different than Texas" I now ask Maxine.

"Yeah, there's one about a 20-minute drive from here.  My friends and I go shopping there all the time. There's a lot of great stores for every need and occasion. It really-,"

"Ok, ok, ok, thank you," I interrupt her tangent. Man, this girl can talk. 

"He's here," Ginny smiles looking up from her phone. "I'll get it. Time to scare this kid-"  I jump up from my seat. "no you will not, you will stay upstairs until I leave" 

"Fine." I cross my arms and pretend to pout. 

"By guys see you in a few hours" Ginny shouts as she opens the front door. I smile and get up from my seat. Maxine shoots me a confused look as I open the balcony doors.