𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

A couple of hours had gone passed. Soon Ron, Hagrid, Kingsley Shacklebolt, mundungus Fletcher, Mad eye Moody, and others all showed up at Privet Drive.

"𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞." 𝗠𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎?" 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝘆𝗲, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵.

"𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝. 𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚎." 𝗠𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝘆𝗷𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

This had only angered Harry. He didn't want anyone else to die. Not for him, especially Hermione.

"𝙽𝚘. 𝙰𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎. 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎." 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀.

Hermione knew Harry wouldn't be on board with this idea. Everyone there was of age and agreed to take the risk. Mad eye told Ron and Lupin to hold him down. Harry began shouting as loud as he can, trying to become free of their grasp.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗, 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛." 𝗠𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿.

Hermione walked over to Harry when an apologetic look in her eyes. She pulled out a piece of hair, with an 'ow' from Harry then walked over to Mad eye to complete the rest of the potion. Harry wasn't very fond of this plan but he needed all the help he could get whether he liked to admit it or not. Soon they left as Harry on broomsticks, thestrals,and the real Harry in Hagrid's passenger seat in his motorcycle. Soon the death eaters figured out which potter was the real one and began to attack. He pulled out his wand and fired, creating a connection between him and Voldemort. He became weaker but managed to crack and break Voldemort's wand. Soon they made it the Burrow, home of the Weasleys. Harry realised that he was the only one that returned, his nose bleeding and his hand sore from gripping the wand too tight. He was exhausted, but won't admit it no matter how tired he was.

A/n sorry this one was shorter guys but hope you enjoy byeeee