New school,new friends and new home

On september 1, my life as a freelancer is over and my life as a college girl will be started. My parents send me to a Nursing college so that I can be like my aunts and they thought at least one of their children should be a nurse so when they getting old and sick,their child can take care of them and nurse them at home.

Well for me, when my father says that there is an interview for nursing course i had hesitate to go. It is because i have never thought once in my life that i want to become nurse eventhough, a few of my aunts were nurse. Actually, i don't really like working as a nurse because i have to save someone's life and i can't bare to look at people that were hardly to live on their life. I've once thought that I never want to become a nurse because i'm afraid of seeing at sick people,hurting people arms,legs with all that equipments in the hospital but for my parents and my future,i have to endure it as long that my parents happy.

The interview was succesful and i've been chosen to go to the college. I had packed lots of my clothes and things at home and started my journey to go to the college. My friend name Alvin was also chosen by the college and both of us will be together in the college for over three years. I'm actually kind of nervous to go there because i had to start finding new friends,adapting new environment and it's the same process like your first day going to school .

When i had arrive at the college, the college was huge and i find it interesting to see the view there. I thought that i will be staying in a hostel like in a secondary school but it's not, i will be staying in a house that can fill up 6 people in it. While i was registering, the receptionist said that i can choose freely which house i'll be staying and also the room in the house. At first, i choose a house that already had been fill in by four people which is the 10c-28 house and i choose the master room so i have friends to chat but while my mom and me visit the house, the master room was small and it don't had enough space for me to walk in the room. The worst thing is that my bed is in the middle and my mom said that i had to change because she can't hardly think how her daughter will live with that kind of room i'll be staying. So,my mom come to the office see the receptionist back and says that she want me to change house and i just go with the flow. If it is the right thing for me,then i just agree with it. My mom says that i need to find a house that had a single room in it with no one will take it. Then, i choose 10c-31 house with no one that have same religion with me and live in a single room by myself.