What will you write here Mx.Fic?

Agender They/Them, please respect it. You can call me Fic or Mx. if needed. Thx!

I have an idea but that's it. Like, I would like to write scenes with dinosaurs in those parks. Mosty speculative behavior or book lore. AUs are ok with me too and I'm willing to write character ships.

I'll go for anything as long as it isn't 18+ or too gross (Humans with humans/dinos with dinos). I will write from inspiration like songs or fan art too.

English isn't my first language, but I'm planing to graduate from it, so be a grammar n**** if you want.

I'm usually writing third person or first person, but will not write Y/N. I can use your ocs but no Y/N.

I have an Au, but you don't have to go with it. It mostly consistes of book two lore and the Lost World in general is canonicaly the book in there. More in the next chapter.

Favourite characters? Probably Malcolm or Grant and if I had to choose Owen

Favourite dinos? Rex, Comphognatus (Comps), Parasaurolophus and Ankylosaurus

Favourite ships? Grant/Stattler (Platonic), Malcolm/Harding (I'm a multishiper, but I don't really ship anything here)

I will write a few to my own taste. You can write your suggestions/requests on the end of any chapter.