Any AUs/Headcanons?

In my own AU the second movie is replaced by the book. I didn't saw the second movie and the idea of them hurting dinos was always really gross to me. (I read its wiki artical and saw rewives fro minimaly five different people so, I should know how it went)

If you didn't read the book (It was boring I don't blame you), there are some differences. The T-Rex didn't went off the Isla Sorna, he killed Dogson on there. Malcolm didn't have a daughter and got knocked out half way trought the book do to his leg injury. Dogson and people working for him went to steal the eggs to use for InGens rival.

There is also the virus, I recall it being called DX virus. It comes from InGens security massures that went out of control and proved uneffective on Sorna. The main hosts are Comps, who make sick everyone who they bite. That includes doctor Levin, who survives and isn't that effected at the end of the book thankfully.

Ok, onto new characters. Kelly isn't Malcolms daughter; she along with Arby are assistants for doctor Richard Levin, one of the scientist who goes to Isla Sorna to study dinosaurs. I think that he is a biologist but, don't take my word for it. Then there is Eddie, he gets killed by raptors but helps kids who went with them against doctor Levins wishes.

There is also chameleon carnotaurus (the one on the cover) and they are fire! The first hybrids in the series and a big inspiration for Indomin. They hunt at night in families. There will be a oneshot about them.

Ok, ask if you don't understand, I'm not the best in explaining.

Now any other headcanons/theories.

Malcolm, Stattler and Grant have each some form of PTSD from their time in the park.

Malcolms is the worst since he had two traumatic interactions with the T-Rex. He does get flashbacks when hearing something similar to her roar and has insomnia that he's trying to get rid off. Also he has a cane, which he got in the book after nearly dying from an infection on Nublar.

Grant is second with nightmares as we saw in Jurrasic Park three. He does have slight paranoia and insomnia too. No visible flashbacks but his natural reactions were effected by his encounters with raptors. Still an entusiast for whatever reason.

Stattler is doing slightly better then the other two. She does have resentment towards raptors and Grants findings since they remind her of the deaths on the Nublar. She's trying to stay away from things that remind her of it and has anxiety when confronted by similar or trigering situation. She does have nightmares aswell, that would give nightmares to anyone.

Doctor Levin cares about Kelly and Arby as if they were his kids. He also formed a friendship with Malcolm and Sarah after the events of the Lost World. He's up to date on anything including these InGen made dinosaurs, since nobody from the original group is capable of it.

As for Jurassic World. Owen does feel father daughter relation with Blue and her squad. As stated in the movie he dated Claire and still seemed to have feelings for her.

I wouldn't realy say anything about JW two yet. I feel like not everyone watched it and I don't want to make judgement before seeing Domination. That can be carried to the first movie but I do have more of a handel on it there.

That's about it... any other headcanon or Au is welcomed and will be written with care!