The hotel, and castle.

Before you read !!
!! There may be mentions of perverted details, and slight gore/blood stuff !!
If you don't like that, then you should not read any further !!
and, ofc, you do not have a gender in this story, it can be whatever you want w whatever pronouns !! But this is certainly more targeted at women. Either way, have a nice day !!
—————————————————————————
You awaken in a hotel in a certain village. You had bought a room yesterday, despite hearing the rumours about the tall woman and her daughters, the place was cheap, and the village was not too far from what you called home. You had doubts about the rumours, '9 foot 6? Are you kidding me?' You thought to yourself, finally getting out of bed. Feeling slight confidence, you fixed up your hair in the mirror in the hotel room, put on some perfume, fixed your black button up and formal navy coloured skirt and opened the door. The hotel had a bar underneath, it wasn't too popular, but you enjoyed its presence.
"Hey !!" You say toward the bartender, in a energetic, kind voice. "Keep a beer ready for me when I get back !!"
"Noted !!" Said the bartender back, almost mimicking your voice.
And with that said, you walked proudly out the door. There were only about 20 people on the streets at a daily, but today, it felt different. Maybe the numbers changed, but you didn't want to count. You wished to explore the village today, as yesterday all you did was go to the hotel, and sleep. You walked over to the large, old castle, where the rumours took place. Just wanting to admire its gates, and walk off. Not expecting anything at all to happen. Or to see anyone.
You get to the gates, feeling the bars. The castle had a overwhelming intensity to it. 'Is it fear?' You thought to yourself once again 'is it admiration, even?' You looked at its windows, something felt.. off. As if someone was watching you through it's windows. It certainly made you uncomfortable, but just looking at it felt hypnotic. You were lost in thought. 'No,,, the rumours aren't true. It can't be!' You muttered to yourself. You stood there for what felt like days, but were only a few minutes.
The castles gates opened. Pulling you out of thought. 'I was just wanting to explore and now thi-' you cut yourself off. Looking up, you saw,, her. The woman you were strictly warned about, the woman you thought were not real. A 9 foot 6 woman, stood before you. She wore a long vintage white dress, black gloves, heels and a hat maybe even the size of your legs to top it all off. Her gaze staring directly at you with her amber, bright eyes, it made you feel a way you've never felt before. Maybe hypnosis, like the castle. Or maybe, love? But that was too cliche for you, you didn't believe in love at first sight at all.
"Ah, who are you, dear? I don't think I've seen someone like you in a while~" said a booming, seductive yet soft and soothing, voice above you. She smelt like blood and perfume, it confused you, making you a bit,, afraid.
What was she thinking? You thought, 'someone like you', you repeated in your head. But snapped out of thought when you realised you weren't answering. "Uh- uhm- Y- Y/n"
"Oh dear,,, that's a wonderful name. My name is Alcina. Alcina Dimitrescu"
"That's- thats a lovely n- name too"
"What's the stuttering for? I'm not scary, am I darling?~" Alcina replied with a smirk, knowing exactly what you were thinking.
"No! Not at all" you replied back, almost stuttering again by accident. There was a quick moment of silence.
She held your hand, bent over, and looked at you once again. "Do you currently have a job?"
You blushed, feeling flustered. "No,, why do you ask, Alcina?-"
She let out a seductive laugh. She was oddly flirtatious, and this, now made you question if,, the rumours were just fake, and you could trust her. "Well,, we have a job here In the castle, if you are brave enough with the rumours, we'll happily let you in,, with someone as attractive as you,, you'll be a great candidate~ starts tomorrow, 8:30 am, maybe you'll come?"
"O- oh okay- s- sure" With no questions asked, she walked off. You didn't think she'd take no for an answer, or liked questions, so you didn't mind her walking off. Maybe this was the job for you? You had been struggling with money for years, so maybe there's hope, you thought.
There was a note on your feet, it must have been about the job. 'When did she drop this..?' You asked in your head. Even though it was mysterious, she didn't look like she had any mistakes with anything. So it must have been for you.. You picked it up, the letter wasn't crinkled, yet it was yellow. The handwriting was neat, and almost,, fancy? It was definitely her writing. You carefully put it in your pocket, deciding maybe it was time to bring yourself back to the hotel, and get some rest before you'd decide to work at the castle...
You arrived back at the old, wood based hotel, after seeing that no one was roaming the streets. 'Creepy..' you thought once again. "Hey !! You still got that beer?" You asked to the bartender, you two seemed to get along, it was sweet, but you weren't going to get attached.
"Yep !! It's on the table, get it when your ready !!" He replied, gesturing where the bottle was. You weren't sure if you'd be drinking it, but you appreciated it fully.
Finally, you arrive back to your room. Putting the beer on a table, and sitting on your bed. Now getting out the note.
"The castle maid work starts 8:30 am tomorrow. You will be staying in the castles quarters, and be getting full food and water. If you are not there on time we will have to mark you off the list. Wear your finest clothing, the pay is 600 dollars per day, you will have to work from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm, with few breaks. You should not be able to leave the castle often.
Sincerely, Lady Alcina Dimitrescu." Said the note.
'8 to 7?! Not being able to leave??? That's a lot,, but at least the pay is insanely good. There's not a lot of information on this,, but I guess it's all I need.' (You)
You finally put the note down on your bedside table, getting under the covers. You didn't think much of of the job, but her instead. Alcina was all you could think about. Her face, the way her dress looked, how she could do whatever she wanted to you.. you loved it. And you realised, that you liked her, in a romantic way.
You were going to wake up tomorrow,, and see her again,, you couldn't wait.
—————————————————
A bit over 1200 words :D
And that's the end of chapter one !! I hope you liked it, and if you did, let me know !! I'll be doing another chapter if you guys like it. I'm new to writing Wattpad thingys so tips are appreciated too !! Anyways, thanks for reading and have a super swag day :DD