-Day 3-

WARNING:
Mentions of an empty stomach, cravings, blood/vampirism, questioning reality/mental health problems, slight arguing and kinda scary things??-
-----------

Heyyy yalll
Its been a while hasn't it?- I've been writing requests and things, as said in the last chapter- super sorry for such a long wait !!
Also, can we please talk about EVERYTHING THATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH RE VILLAGE?? There's been so much of alcina I'm so God damn hyped istg 😳☝☝
Anywaysss here's chapter 5 !! Hope y'all enjoy it !!

You didn't feel quite right at all, you hadn't been for the past days yes, but, this feeling were different. Almost as if someone else were inside of your body, like it were not just you. Your heartbeat grew louder, you felt it much more than you would normally, it sounded as if your heart were in your ears. You felt a different type of, irresistible craving, almost. you couldn't ignore it, your stomach felt empty. You needed to forfill it somehow, and quite quickly.
You had awakened yet not in your bed, it were someone else's. You tried to figure out whos bed it were, why you were there and how, yet you couldn't think straight. You looked at its room, yet no one were there. The room were dark, you could hardly see anything at all. There were bars.. steel bars, at the end of the room. There were no hygienic furniture in the room, There were merely a wooden chair, spikes covered all over it with blood smeared across its edges, and a creaky old wooden bed, surprisingly it did not have spikes. The wooden bed of which you were in, were not comfortable, which caused you to try getting out of it.
When you tried, the ground.. it didn't look right. Blood, there were blood. You felt dizzy, like the world just turned upside down.. the ground did not look normal, it changed the more you looked, yet it almost called to you.
So, you stepped out of your bed, causing the ground to creak in your footsteps. The room changed colours the more you moved, until everything became dark. You could not see a thing, except.. someone.
Sitting there on the floor, it were that girl.. again.. the one that helped you that night, she were there. She were crying, like she were begging for help.
"Y- y/n wasn't it? please help me.." the girl pleaded.
She were under red light, or maybe that was just you, but nevertheless, you wanted to help her now, since you couldn't then.
"Why are you here? Are you okay?!" You asked frantically in concern.
"I don't know, please get me out of here!" She pleaded once again.
"okay.. I'll get you out of here." You responded, trying to keep optimistic. You lended your hand out, gesturing for her to grab it.
She lent hers out too, grabbing your hand with a hopeful smile. You and her were now face to face. You felt.. different. She turned her head to the side, when only then did it kick in.
You had full sight of her neck, those were the urges that were speaking to you. Time felt as if it stopped.
"

Hey? Hey? Are you okay?" She asked in worry, yet her voice was only background music in your ears. Your entire soul and body was full set on her skin, her neck.
Without one more thought, you lent in. Biting her neck and ripping the blood out, tasting her blood finally, after what felt like months of waiting.
She screamed and let out tears, only now had you realised what you've done. As much as you wanted to take this back, the damage had already happened, this would have been unavoidable no matter how hard you'd try to convince yourself otherwise. She dropped to the ground, her body at your feet while you stood there in shock, trying to convince yourself this did not just happen. You got on your knees, about to cry from what you had just done.
"Do you blame yourself?" It were Alcina's voice.. coming from behind you.
"What?" You asked.
"This were unavoidable, you're one of us now dear." Alcina put a hand on your shoulder.
Time shifted once again. You stopped breathing for a mere moment, until you felt it.