•Running•

I don't remember much of what happened after I let Kenji take over. I was so tired that I went to the furthest corner in my mind and slept. Every wolf has a spiritual core which creates something like an environment inside your head and my god I never wanted to leave here. It was so beautiful. A hidden cove with a calm lake. The trees spoke to me in hushed voices as the swayed in the gentle breeze and the fire flies circled around me as if they were hugging me. It felt surreal. I was so wrapped up in this little pocket of peace that I only got small images of what happened sent my way by Kenji.

There was yelling and screaming and I think That at one point a pack warrior came and broke our leg. But Kenji endured and kept on running until we made it across the border. I remember what it felt like when the pack link broke, I thought it would be a painful and sullen moment, but I had never felt more free in my whole life. No would be able to boss me around now and I wouldn't have to force myself to stay quiet even though I knew that I am actually quite an extroverted person.

All these thoughts were running through my head as I started coming moving towards conciseness to give Kenji a break, when out body got tackled by what seemed to be a warrior wolf. I started to panic thinking that one of the pack members had followed me and was planning to drag me back to the alpha, making me cower and whimper as I slowly tried to get his body off of me. He only pressed harder and created a forced link with me. "SHIFT!" He yelled. I stopped whimpering and looked up at the wolf as I didn't recognise the voice and realised that I probably ran into another packs borders without realising it. I looked up at the wolf to study him and found that he was absolutely huge, not big enough to be an alpha though, so maybe a beta. His coat was brown with a white patch cover the majority of the left side of his face. Seeing that I had zoned out he yelled at me again saying, "SHIFT!" I whimpered and started shifting back, but as this was the first time I had shifted in years, the process was slow and painful. When I finished I was roughly grabbed by the hair and got lifted up to meet a mans gaze not a wolves. He had curly brown hair tan skin and smooth dark brown eyes. He was well sculpted which implied that he was a wolf of high statues as only the leaders and warriors needed to be bulking and fit in order to protect the pack "Do you know where you are, little rouge?" I shook my head saying no. "Well I hate to break it to you kid but you just crossed into Royal Cliff territory, and do you know what it is we do to rouges?"
Oh shiitake, I really messed up on this one. The royal cliff pack was the strongest pack in the world and are especially know for their brutality towards rouges and intruders.
My scalp started to sting as I realised the he was still holding me up by my hair. "Can you please let go?" I whispered in a raspy voice. He looked down at me and then dropped me to the ground. "Look, there are two ways that we can go about this.  We can either calmly walk to the dungeons or I can forcefully drag you there, your pick." He said while grabbing 2 pairs of basket ball shorts from the ground.  "Option 1 please." I whispered again. "Good choice. Now follow me after you put these on." He threw me the remaining pair and let me put them on.  I slowly stood and started to drag myself towards him as he started walking away.

By the time we got to the side door which I presumed led to the dungeons, I was exhausted and on the verge of collapse. I'm not sure how was even able to walk right now, but I walked myself down into the basement and sat down contently on the floor curling into a little ball. "You shall stay here till the alpha comes to pass your judgment." He stated before walking out.
I stayed there for about 3 hours which gave me time to try and contact Kenji and rip my clothes into bandages so I could patch up the wounds temporarily, but ever since the big guy tackled me Kenji has been gone. I presume that he has just drained  all his energy and is recuperating back at the cove. Every time I tried to move I felt pain ripple everywhere through me body so I just settled in a semi comfortable position and hoped that the alpha couldn't come and would send one of his warriors or even the beta to pass on the news. And with that thought still in mind I fell into a deep sleep.

———————————————————————

Hoomans, it is currently 2 am so imma try and keep this short and sweet. Hope you enjoyed this episode. Yada yada yada. Don't be like me and actually get some sleep. Nighty night night. Oh and to The 9 people you read the first chapter and the 2 who added my book to their list❤️👌. Love you!!. Good Night.