^^introduction^^

(art above is mine! i have a tiktok called "igaveyourgrandmaaids" i post some of my undertale art there. i wont be active on tiktok for awhile tho for the moment time will tell)

For starters you are dead! you don't know how you died or why

you just woke up as a ghost one day you have no recollection of your previous life you don't know your name so you just call yourself pip! (honestly was debating on Fran and Pip for an hour mostly because i've been watching a bunch of gameplays on Franbow and i love the little girls name, but i thought it would be unoriginal. tell me what you guys think if you want to keep the name Pip or change it to Fran!)

i'm not having the "adult frisk" in this story instead they are going to be a genderless child like they are supposed to be. In this story it will not go along like the comic since going into the girls bathroom and assaulting women is severely wrong-.  Sans and Papyrus will still be working with the Don-dee still and I thought keeping Nick aswell would be a good guy to and have conflict with. (he's very hateable)

I hope you guys enjoy my rewrite for this story I did when I was dumb and naive!! I'll keep the old chapters to look back on ill title them as old so you know what new!