Part 6

Y'all started getting ready for school and you went to take a shower like always. After you got out you did your routine and changed into this:

 After you got out you did your routine and changed into this:

After you finished you went down stairs were everyone was. You didn't see them in the living room so you walked to the kitchen and seen jiggy and aya looking at tiktok together and Cohen and ulexy looking at tiktok together also. So you just went and sat down 5 wheeling ig. You watched tiktok and waited. Jiggy: aren't you gonna talk LOL. Yn: umm y'all aren't talking so why do I need to. Jiggy: ugly ass. Yn: ughh. You got up and walked to your room pissed at this point and slammed the door. You decide to FaceTime mike and ask to stay home.
*calling mike💕*
Mike: hello yn?
Yn: can I stay home I don't feel good.
Mike: I mean sure.
Yn: thank you.
Mike: no problem bye.
Yn: bye.
You hung up and laid back.
*soon after*
You were laying when someone knocked on your door.
Yn: come in. That's when jiggy came in. Yn: what do you want. He walked over and sat at the end of your bed. Jiggy: to say sorry for calling you ugly. Yn: then why even say it. Jiggy: cause it's cute😏. Yn: what. Jiggy: nothing, wanna go to the carnival?? Yn: go with your girlfriend or aya. Jiggy: I broke up with her and I wanna go with you. Yn: fine. Jiggy: yay. You guys walked to your car and went to the carnival. You went to get a big bag of popcorn and to play games. yn: I wanna do that one over there. Jiggy: ok let's go. You walked over to a balloon dart popping game. You tried popping them but you sucked at it so you made jiggy do it. Yn: here you do it. Jiggy: bet. He soon pooped all of them. You jumped up and down. Lady: ma'am what one do you want. Yn: me? Lady: yes. Yn: umm the big one please. Lady: ok her you are. Yn: thank you☺️.
*2 hours later*
It was dark and you guys are tired of all the rides and decide to leave. Jiggy: hey can u drop me off at home. Yn: sure. You guys got in the car and drove to jiggys house. When you arrived you woke jiggy up. Yn: were hear. Thanks. Yn: no-, before you could finish jiggy kissed you on the lips and quickly shut the door. You were shocked you just drove home.

(An: tea 🍵)
426 words