Part 3

After you looked around you went to your room and unpacked. You put your clothes in your huge closet. You also put your shoes in there too. After you finished you plopped down on your bed and opened tiktok. You were scrolling when you seen a girl with the username @ulexyy, you thought she was really pretty so you followed her on tiktok. You also went on her Instagram and looked at her pictures and noticed she also live in Los Angeles. You were a little shocked cause she might go to the school your going to. You went back on tiktok for a little bit. You started to get hungry so you told gabby you are going to drive to chick-fila since you had your drivers license.
Y/n: gabby can I please go to chick-Fila I'm starving?!
Gabby: sure but you have to get everyone else something too.
You agreed and walked back to your room to grab your phone and wallet. As you were walking to the door Cohen had to beg you to come.
Cohen: can I come?
Y/n: no why so you can bother me I don't think so.
Cohen: PLEASE!! I'm so bored.
Y/n: FINE!! Let's go.
You guys hopped in the car and drove to chick-fila.
When you got there you ordered everything that everyone asked for, payed and left.
When you got done paying you drove home. You ate your food and took a shower, did your night routine
And changed into this:

 You ate your food and took a shower, did your night routineAnd changed into this:

You had school tomorrow so you laid down and closed your eyes. You woke up by your alarm blasting on repeat and you slammed your hand on your bedside table causing your phone to fall off. You got up so fast and picked up your phone. You went in your closet and picked out an outfit this is it:

 You went in your closet and picked out an outfit this is it:

Your hair:

You didn't really put makeup on except for foundation, highlighter, mascara, and lipgloss