chapter 28

(a/n : lol imma make you guys suffer😈)

I got in the car, we were ready to leave. The venue was a bit far, so we had to leave early.

I looked out at the window as always, letting my imagination take me.

I then started to remember the days where I've waited for him. For namjoon.

~Heiji/ y/n during training days.~

"Get up."

"Wait," Heiji said out of breath.

"Get up!" Nam Joo Hyun shouted. "You're being weak." I came closer to her.

"I'm trying my best," I said almost in tears

"No your not." He said irritated. "What kind of best is that huh? It's been almost a month and you're still so feeble."

"Just wait!" Heiji yelled tears coming out.

"What's holding you back huh? You can't even throw a proper punch. What's keeping you from doing this!" He yelled at me.

(And at that moment while staring out of the car small tears drops came out.)

"Everything!" I yelled back
"I miss my old home, I miss my daughter, I miss my boyfriend, I  miss my house. I miss my recent life before this!"

The room was silent for a few seconds.

"You're being a slave to your emotions," I spoke. "You either let it go or let things hold you back. You need to move on, it's time." He said gently

He came to me kneeling down beside me.

"It's time to move on heiji, you're going to have a better life here." He said wiping my tears.

"I don't believe in that,"I told myself.

"Let's take a break today, you need to calm your mind and decide." He stood up leaving the training room.

I watched him as he closed the door.

Why can't you just save me namjoon?

What's taking you too long.

Did you forget me?

Am I not the one you love?

Did you just love me because you had no choice?

Did you use me to move on from your ex-wife?

Why?

I cried I mourned, I let it out.

I don't know what to do, nam joo hyuns right.

It's time to let go

End of flashback

"Heiji." Nam joo hyun called out.

"Hm?" I looked at him

"Your crying, your make-up is getting smudged." He told me while handing me a tissue.

"Thank you," I said wiping it off.

"We'll almost be there, get your speech ready." He said patting my shoulder

"Ne."

------------------

Namjoon pov.

"Hyung, you look cool." Jungkook said to namjoon.

"Of course, I'm about to sweep my y/n off-"

"You mean heiji." Yoongi said raising a brow.

"Yeah whatever," Namjoon said rolling his eyes.

"Why so sassy?" Hoseok chuckled

"Tch, shut up," Namjoon said.

"Look, I know how to get a girl." Jungkook said winking.

"Says the person who scared of courting a woman." Yoongi scoffed.

"Yah! It's not like that." Jungkook denied.

"Rejection sure sucks." Hoseok chuckled.

"I wasn't rejected, I was simply told to leave her alone," Jungkook said correcting hoseok.

"That's the same thing stupid," Yoongi said

"Will you guys shut up! I'm thinking of how to steal y/ns heart." Namjoon yelled.

"Just sign a peace treaty with her, I got to know a ton of things about her. All we just had to do was sign papers, but it took us hours." Yoongi said simply.

"She's actually quite fascinating, I might be the one to steal her from you," Yoongi smirked.

"Fuck off," Namjoon growled.

"I'm just kidding, she's yours. Take my advice, by the way, you won't regret it." He said while patting namjoons back.

"You guys suck." Namjoon laughed making all of them laugh
------
"I miss jin Hyung.." jungkook sighed, he was almost in tears.

"We all do kook." Hoseok patted his backs.

"He had the corniest jokes, why'd he have to leave us like that." He said cupping the year from his eye.

"Shhh.." hoseok shushed him.

"Y'all talking like he died, he just took a break. Tch cry, babies." Yoongi scoffed.

"I just miss him ok! He was like my older brother." Jungkook defended himself.

"Cry baby," Yoongi mumbled

-------------

To be continued.

(Wait for the next chapter y'all, oh and please read my  jungkook and jimin ff. They are connected, I'm making 7 connected stories.)