Episode 03

"So Bonnie, have you ever been down here before," Marcel asked after they have past the Welcome to Mystic Falls sign. They've stopped on their way just so Bonnie and Freya can get a bite to eat and put on some comfortable clothes. She decided to go with more Damon style, black skinny jeans, Armani black shirt, short boots and a leather jacket.

"Who are you again," Bonnie asks with a genuine voice.

"Where are my manners, Miss Bennett, meet Marcel Gerard, an old friend," Klaus said.

"He means an old foster child," Elijah said, amused by Marcel's stiffness.

"Just when you think things would never get crazier, and to answer your question, I haven't," Bonnie said, "my boyfriend is also a Gerard. Charles Gerard." No one noticed Klaus' shock and confusion on his face. He obviously knew something.

"Small world," Freya said.

"Yeah right!" Klaus said with an attitude. Everyone decided to pay him no mind while Bonnie was directing them to the bar she left Kai at. They found him still on the chair with chains dry to the bone.

"There's your guy," Bonnie said opening a bag to take the blood bag. She put in leather gloves and turned off the juke box. She instructed everyone to be ready for any reaction. Klaus was still standing by the door while Marcel moved closer with Elijah. Bonnie was standing inches from Kai while Freya was standing besides her. "Let me do the talking," she commanded while staring at the others for confirmation. After feeding him his first blood bag, she noticed his skin returning back to normal.

"Oh Bonster, I knew that you wouldn't stay away for too long, I mean, you and I are connected for eternity," Kai said with a dry throat,"are you here to punish me this time, cause I'm still game," he winked at her. Elijah stiffened and walked closer standing on Bonnie's side.

"That's right. But not in the way that you think. We're here to give you something to keep yourself busy with," Elijah said. Kai studied the guy standing next to his Bonnie. By that time, Klaus was already on Marcel's side. Bonnie told him to stay at the back since he has a 'healthy issue'.

"Bon Bon, your masculine boyfriend is not making any sense," Kai expressed with a raised eyebrow.

"He's not my boyfriend, but I do have one," she said with a smile.

"Come on now,  it's obviously me," Kai said with a grin.

Deciding to avoid his antics, she got straight to the point. "I need you to siphon something for me, the hollow," Bonnie confessed. Kai busted out of laughter not seeing how serious Bonnie was.

"Oh...you're serious," Kai said looking baffled.

"Yes mate, can we get on with it," Klaus commanded.

"Sure mate, just as long as I get out of here," Kai proposed while staring at Bonnie.

"Of course," she agreed shocking everyone including Kai, "and before you think about doing anything stupid, just know that I have cloaked the ascendant."

"Don't worry, I'll be a good bad boy," Kai half joked. Bonnie indicated for Elijah to undo the chains but he hesitated. He looked like he was going to rip Kai's head off.

"Elijah," Bonnie commanded, then he did. Kai was free. "You need to siphon the Hollow and release it in this world a second before I chant the spell to go back, okay?" Kai walked closer to her putting his right hand on her back while placing his left hand on her abdomen. Her heart skipping a beat in terror.

"Do you remember the good old times," he asked with the sadistic smile making every in the room nervous.

"Vividly," Bonnie answered, "even though I no longer have the scars to prove it." Kai almost looked like he was disappointed and angry. That's when Elijah made a realization.