Chapter 7

Brenda's P.O.V.

I feel so bad for Zach, I mean look at all he's been through. I didn't know what to say or do so I just decided that we should go home.

Zach gave me a ride home, which was now his home. He had already brought all his things to my house. It is going to be perfect living with him. Wait, did I just say that? Oh well.

********
(At the house)

"What do you want to do?" I asked Zach.

"I don't know, how about we go to the beach and then get ice cream later?" he asked.

"Sure," I said getting up from the couch.

I walked upstairs and got into my black bikini. I texted my friends Natalie, Katie, and Lily and told them I was going to the beach, so they won't be able to text me because I am by taking my phone. I don't want my phone getting wet.

"I'm ready," I said walking down the stairs with a towel on my shoulder and a cover up on.

"Ok," he said grabbing the keys and getting ready to walk out the door.

*******
(At the beach)

We got out the car and started walking to the beach. It was the same beach we went to before, but this time it was already dark, which wasn't good. I felt like I was in a scary movie scene and someone was about to kidnap me.

The unexpected happened, I actually did get kidnap. Someone put a bag on my head and someone picked me and they started carrying me someone where. What the heck is happening? I tried screaming but the person said if I don't shut up I am going throw you in the ground.

I screamed again and then I felt my body slam against the ground, I groaned in pain. That hurt really bad. I screamed for Zach one more time but then I blacked out.

******
I woke up on a bed. I was tied to the bed. Why? I have no idea. I liked at my surrounding, I seriously don't know where I am and it was already morning and I don't know what day it was.

I checked my pockets for my phone. Wait, I have no pockets and I left my phone at home. The day I leave my phone at home, is the day I get kidnapped. Why do I have such bad luck?

I heard voices in the hall, they sounded really familiar too. One was a girl and the other was a boy. It took me a minute to find out that the boy's voice was Zach's.

Then someone opened the door. And it was Natalie!! What the heck?! What was she doing here? What was I doing here? Anyways, Zach came in by her and put his arm around her, I never knew those two were a thing.

Next thing I know, they are basically eating each other's faces off. Eww. This made my heart hurt. I really liked Zach and started to like him even more as we hung out. Gosh, why did he have to pick Natalie over me?

"Hey are you ready to die," Natalie said with a smile.

"What?!" I screamed.

"You heard her," Zach said with a smile.

"This can't be happening," I said.

******
I woke up from the dream and saw that we were at the beach. We got out the car and started walking to the beach. This should be good, hopefully.

"Hey I brought some sandwiches just in case you get hungry," he said.

"Ok," I said.

Then the unexpected really did happen, well at least I thought. But it was just my imagination.

When we arrived at the beach, there was a lot of people. They looked around my age some a bit older. We walked over to a group of people and I think some were intoxicated.