II

Incoming FaceTime call from Kalen💙

"Bro hurry your ass up, I texted u 5 minutes ago.

"Your lucky I'm even coming" I mumbled.

"What" He asked.

"Nothing but give me 5 more minutes and I'll be out there." I said going through my shoes looking for my sandles.

"Layla u prolly look fine hurry the fuck up" he says over the phone.

"Don't be rushing me, I just wanna look pretty, is that to much to ask for" I say whining before finially finding my sandals and getting my purse.

"Okay Kalen you can hang up now I'm coming." I say before applying lip gloss

I was wearing a crop top, jeans, and a pair of sandals. It wasn't a party outfit but I didn't care.

I went down stairs and see my brother watching tv with my mom.

"where you going?" My mom asked.

" get together with Kalen."

"Who's gonna be at this get together?"

" Kalens friends, it's only about to be five maybe six people there. Not a big deal."

"Don't do any drugs, alcohol, or anything I wouldn't let you do" she told me.

"bye see y'all later" I said opening the front door.

I get outside and see Kalens car and get in.

"About time" Kalen said putting his phone down in the cup holder.

I rolled my eyes before putting my seat belt on.

He put up the music before backing out the drive way and speeding off.

" Why we going so fast" I say grabbing onto my chest being dramatic.

He didn't say anything. He must be mad at me still.

less then 20 minutes we were outside of a huge house.

We got out of the car and went to the open door.

Soon we saw Aisha, Kalens girlfriend walking over to us. "Hey" I smiled.

"Heyyy, so all the drinks are over there and make yourself comfortable. You look cute girl" she said.

Before I could reply her and Kalen went upstairs.

Well damn leave me here all by myself with people I don't even know.

It was probably like 30 people mainly guys.

I walked over to the table where all the drinks were.

I felt someone looking at me so I looked to the left of me and my eyes met with the boy sitting on the couch. His expression slowly changed to a mug.

Okay then.

" you are so pretty" a girl told me. "Thanks bae so are you." I semi shouted because of the music.

"I haven't seen you before my names Carmen, and this is Nia" she said pointing to the girl standing besides  her.

"My names Layla, I came here with Kalen."

"Ohhhh Aisha's man right?"

"Mhm" I say before taking a sip out of my cup which contained Hennessy.

"You wanna trade drinks, I don't like this" Nia asked.

"What is it" I ask

"Vodka" she replied.

"Sure" I said giving her my cup and she gave me hers.

After that we started talking and I learned that They were a friend group of 5. Nia and Jacob were dating, Zay, and then Carmen and Drake were siblings. Drake was the one mugging me.

"Yeah It's just me and my brother here " Carmen said.

"You live here?" I asked shocked since we were only in high school and her brother looked younger then 25 but not under 20. This house was a mansion.

I heard gunshots go off. I then hear gunshots coming from inside the house.

I stood there not being able to move.

"Dont leave me. Daddy please I need you."

I felt a arm grab me and suddenly we were outside. He took me to a car and made me get in.

"You good?" Drake asked looking over my body.

"Yeah" I nodded my head.

"Stay here don't get out for shit" he said before getting a gun.

"Wait, I don't even know u" I said.

"Just lock the doors aigh" he said going back inside the house.

Shit Kalens in there.

I call Kalens phone but he doesn't answer. "Why isn't he answering" I say to myself getting frustrated.

I debated with myself on whether I should listen to someone I just met or go find Kalen.

I unlocked the door before getting out. I walked into the house and fuck the world was playing. The house was empty downstairs so I go look upstairs.

"Kalen" I call out.

I felt a hand grab my arm. "What did I tell you" Swear dude came out of no where making me jump.

"Where's Kalen?" I ask.

"He left a long time ago, but I thought I told your ass to stay in the car."

I didn't like the way he was talking to me but I didn't reply.

"Cmon" he said leading us out the house.

We got in the car and he handed me his phone to put in my address. I put it in and handed it back  to him.

"My names Drake but word of advice you can't be doing stupid shit like that. When someone tell u to do something for ur best interest do it don't be putting yourself in harms way ma."

"Did anyone get hurt?"I ask looking out the window.

"Nah everybody came out straight. The nigga aim was shit " he replied laughing.

"Who was shooting" I asked.

"Don't know mother fucker left when I came out with you." he said looking at me before looking back at the road.

It looked like he wanted to say something else but didn't.

We arrived to my house and i unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Thanks I appreciate u looking out for me" I say looking at him.

Whew Chile he was fine

"Mhm" he says looking straight ahead.

Ok then.
—————————————-
Comment and Vote🖤