Chapter 20: the wedding

Back at Pop Village, the fashion twins were working on Rose's wedding dress. Barb was at the mushroom all dressed in a sleeved-ripped tuxedo looking nervous with Poppy as her best-woman by her side. Barb's subjects sat on her side, and Rose's friends on her side of the wedding. Poppy noticed Barb's nervous look on her face.

"Barb? You okay?" she asks, Barb turns to Poppy. "You look nervous."

"Yeah, I'm nervous," she confuses, as her heart is beating fast. "This is my wedding day, and I don't want it to go down in smoke!"

"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine," Poppy assures her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "And plus, you got the troll who'll help you through your marriage."

"My wing-woman?" Barb wondered, Poppy took her hand off.

"Your best-woman," Poppy replies, making Barb smiled.

The music starts to play, everyone looks back to see Rose in her wedding dress all colorful with bouquet in her hands walking up to where Barb stands, making Barb blush in amazement.

When Rose got up on the mushroom, she sees the blush on Barbs face, she chuckled. King Peppy was crying in happiness as the leaders smiled at the sight.

"Even when we're getting married, I still make you blush," she teased, making everyone chuckled.

"Rose!" Biggie shouts, making Barb and her looking at him. "She's my friend! I know her"

The six Troll tribes shushed him and he stopped.

The rabbi-cloud came down between Barb and Rose and he takes a deep breath.

"Do you, Queen Barb, take this troll to be your wedded wife?" he asks.

"I do," Barb answers with a smile.

"And do you, Princess Rose, take Barb to be your wedded wife?" 

"I do," Rose replies.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounced you wife and wife," the rabbi concludes, Barb looked at Rose. "You may now kiss the bride."

Barb and Rose kissed and everyone started to clap at the two wedded Trolls. After they kissed Barb takes her to her moterbug that said, 'Just married' and hopped on it. Rose throws the bouquet, and Poppy catches it, knowing that she'll be the next to get married. Once they got on it, Rose waves goodbye to her friends and family, and they flew away into the sunset.

THE END